What eotech is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What eotech is this?

I can't find the model number anywhere. The number that is covered is the serial number. Want to see if it is eligible for the eotech recall.
    Thanks,
    Darren

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Looks like a 551

Comment

I thought any eotech was eligible?

Comment

Well, perhaps, but ya gotta know the model number first.
        Thanks CJ!!
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Well it says "for law enforcement" so the reticle must be in the shape of a dog.

Comment

Price it high and see what you get. I prices mine at what I thought I paid, and no questions asked check in the mail 1.5 months later.

Comment

Nah, Karma's a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                well it says "for law enforcement" so the reticle must be in the shape of a dog.
                zing!!!!
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

its a Chinese counterfeit.

Overseas manufacturers and criminal elements in the U.S. are producing counterfeit holographic sights. Learn how to spot a fake, and why you shouldn't rely on one.

theres a pdf link at the bottom to help id the fake

Comment

Ok, reviewed that page and the PDF. To me it honestly reaffirmed that mine is the real deal. Which parts are you suggesting proves it is a knock off?

Edit:Thanks for the link!

Comment

Thanks cj? What did I do?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd agree it's a fake, that's what I was about to post. I don't see a qr code.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Which parts are you suggesting proves it is a knock off?
                          pretty sure its a fake 511

notice what the stickers look like on the bottom

Comment

Well, sorry Crazie, thanks!
                            I submitted anyway. Well see.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Well it says "for law enforcement" so the reticle must be in the shape of a dog.
                              LMFAO! That's just wrong!

Comment

Working...
                              X