No announcement yet.

First Purchased Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good choice but you could have gone with a VP9 or VP40 too! same feel, HK goodness and striker fired. Maybe not glock reliable as they need to be cleaned better but still a great feeling weapon.

I know you won't listen to me because I am an old fart....but DO NOT BUY ANY MODS FOR YOUR FOCUS and instead, buy lots of guns! You can thank me with lots of free ammo later!

Comment

Ryan got an ST?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Ryan got an ST?
        STs are for plebes. He went for the big(ger) dog!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          Good choice but you could have gone with a VP9 or VP40 too! same feel, HK goodness and striker fired. Maybe not glock reliable as they need to be cleaned better but still a great feeling weapon.

I know you won't listen to me because I am an old fart....but DO NOT BUY ANY MODS FOR YOUR FOCUS and instead, buy lots of guns! You can thank me with lots of free ammo later!
          LOL! You're killing me here, Matt! My response :

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            STs are for plebes. He went for the big(ger) dog!
            My son has an ST, salty. So Ryan bought a RS, sweet.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice, the P30 is definitely one of the best feeling guns to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                LOL! You're killing me here, Matt! My response :

You need a truck and a beard to do both. So no for you.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

Held a VP40 over the weekend here last. The palm "kickout" is pretty extreme on the VP40 compared to the P30.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Held a VP40 over the weekend here last. The palm "kickout" is pretty extreme on the VP40 compared to the P30.
                    So pop it off and install one of the changeable backstraps...there are 3 to fit your hand better....at least there are on the VP9...

and you are saying you have small hands.... LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X