• Praesidium | Short Film

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I like it.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

X2

David

Comment

I don't understand how you can be so calloused.

With so many gun free zone signs, did anyone take a moment to think that maybe the killer had poor eyesight and didn't see them?! It's the most obvious explanation. For fuck's sake, haven't you people ever heard of Arkam's Razor?!?

Didn't anyone put two and two together and realize that, for want of government-funded eyecare, an innocent man was brutally murdered by a gun-toting, death dealing, gun-free zone violating, white-privelaged bitch who prolly wasn't even bisexual?!

You all make me sick. I can't wait until Hillary gives you deplorables what's coming.
        Last edited by sc281; 09-14-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I don't get it? How did the signs not work.....

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I don't get it? How did the signs not work.....
            They didn't stop the racist white bitch from slaughtering the poor guy who was probably just down on his luck and suffering from a simple rob-rape-murder emergency. I'm certain the man (possibly trans) was just about to turn his life around

RRM is an underesearched psychological condition, primarily because the racist Republicans hoard all the govt money instead of spending it on these and other worthy causes.

Also because the fucking white cis-male running around with a gun flagrantly ignored his own signs and gave that girl a gun without a background check.

** trigger warning **

**If the man was actually Trans then there are incorrectly assigned gender pronouns., and I apologize to the LGBTQIA community **

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              I don't understand how you can be so calloused.

With so many gun free zone signs, did anyone take a moment to think that maybe the killer had poor eyesight and didn't see them?! It's the most obvious explanation. For fuck's sake, haven't you people ever heard of Arkam's Razor?!?

Didn't anyone put two and two together and realize that, for want of government-funded eyecare, an innocent man was brutally murdered by a gun-toting, death dealing, gun-free zone violating, white-privelaged bitch who prolly wasn't even bisexual?!

You all make me sick. I can't wait until Hillary gives you deplorables what's coming.
              That's not a Batman reference (Arkham,) the phrase you're looking for is Occam's (or Ockham's, both are acceptable, but most people use the colloquial term Occam's) Razor.

Comment

Gunshots sound like she mozambiqued him.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  That's not a Batman reference (Arkham,) the phrase you're looking for is Occam's (or Ockham's, both are acceptable, but most people use the colloquial term Occam's) Razor.
                  Lol. That was part of the joke. You do understand those posts were satire, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X