X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$55K lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      There's even less of a chance that he'll get $55k for it, super car engine and all.
      Huh? $60k INVESTED.. 55 is a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
        Huh? $60k INVESTED.. 55 is a bargain.
        You never get anywhere close to 100% return on money "invested" into car parts, and that car is worth what somebody will pay for it, which aint gonna be $55k.

Comment

J/k. I use the invested word loosely. I’ve got a bunch invested in my fox. And it’s got a blown up dart block 363 with 12 miles on it waiting for me to invest more.

I’d love to see the op build a 70’s coyote swapped bronco.

Comment

Id lean to an international scout but they are very similar.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Id lean to an international scout but they are very similar.

I’ve got a buddy doing an 800 with an LS, Auto, Atlas, Tons, Kings/4 Link, Etc... I cant wait. He’s owned it since I was a kid.

Comment

He’d be lucky to get $35k for that GT lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not even really a 4x4 guy but don’t trade your Jeep for either of those..yours is cooler and will probably sell easier and for more.. but do me a favor. Call the dude with the mustang and get his dealers number. I want some of that shit!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                    I’ve got a buddy doing an 800 with an LS, Auto, Atlas, Tons, Kings/4 Link, Etc... I cant wait. He’s owned it since I was a kid.
                    Nice parts list. Next for mine will be a rear axle that can take some real abuse, king coilovers and shocks.

Comment

Nice parts list. Next for mine will be a rear axle that can take some real abuse, king coilovers and shocks.
                      Your results may vary but I haven't had the best customer service from King.

(And since I haven't said it yet the jeep is sweet)

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                        Your results may vary but I haven't had the best customer service from King.

(And since I haven't said it yet the jeep is sweet)
                        Thanks man! I've heard that about king but Jesus their shit is top shelf.

Comment

lol at that Stang guys offer. Wharz Supercharger or Thurbo?

I'm not into Jeeps, but yours in sweet, is that Grand Cherokee Green sprayed on that bad boy?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            lol at that Stang guys offer. Wharz Supercharger or Thurbo?

I'm not into Jeeps, but yours in sweet, is that Grand Cherokee Green sprayed on that bad boy?
                            It's stock metallic green for that year model. I had counterfiend give it the spa treatment a while back and it looks better than new. I do believe that color is on some other models tbough.

Comment

It's stock metallic green for that year model. I had counterfiend give it the spa treatment a while back and it looks better than new. I do believe that color is on some other models tbough.

Yeah it was on my Jeep Grand Cherokee too, Jade Pearl or some shit its called. Real nice color and I don't really like green either.
                              Attached Files
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Yeah it was on my Jeep Grand Cherokee too, Jade Pearl or some shit its called. Real nice color and I don't really like green either.
                                I think that is is bit different shade, from what I recall.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X