Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the update I was hoping for when I saw this thread bumped. RIP

Comment

• I saw this on the facebook group. Damn shame and it hurts even more reading about his journey in this thread.

Gotta give a shoutout to davbrucas for all the words of medical wisdom in this thread. We all wanted to help Wayne, but it was great to have someone who both wanted to help and was capable of doing so.

Comment

• Rest up there bro! A reminder that we are only here for a lil while.

Comment

• I remember me and Mystic going to get a car, it went from 80 to 32 in an hr. He had.just had a surgery and it was fucking freezing and he stood out there talking.

Great guy and was tough as they get.

RIP brother, see ya soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            I remember me and Mystic going to get a car, it went from 80 to 32 in an hr. He had.just had a surgery and it was fucking freezing and he stood out there talking.

Great guy and was tough as they get.

RIP brother, see ya soon.
            I’m sure he’s up there laughing his ass off at that Benny Hill shit show trying to get that bitch loaded up while it was starting to sleet. We were totally unprepared clothing wise. Fuck it was cold! Yet he was out there talking blowers and shit.

Comment

• Dammit man. We stayed in regular contact when he was first diagnosed, talked about cars and life, and just kind of lost contact. Wayne was a truly nice guy. Shitty to read.

Comment

• RIP brother.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• cancer sucks . early detection is your best bet . i'm in my second go around with it in my lungs . 50 years of painting . first time 7 years surgery only . this time it got into a lymph node even though it was a small 1.5 cm tumor . so surgery again then 4 rounds of chemo as insurance .

a ct scan takes only 30 min and is painless . really not that expensive either . if not for yourself do it for you family . great birthday present for yourself or a loved one . i lost my sister and all my cousins to it and every one of them could have survived . we are all gonna die someday but i wont die from stupid .

Comment

• R.I.P. to Wayne Fontenot

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    cancer sucks . early detection is your best bet . i'm in my second go around with it in my lungs . 50 years of painting . first time 7 years surgery only . this time it got into a lymph node even though it was a small 1.5 cm tumor . so surgery again then 4 rounds of chemo as insurance .

a ct scan takes only 30 min and is painless . really not that expensive either . if not for yourself do it for you family . great birthday present for yourself or a loved one . i lost my sister and all my cousins to it and every one of them could have survived . we are all gonna die someday but i wont die from stupid .
                    I get a low dose CT lung screening once a year since I am a former smoker, used to be self-pay ($50 - $150, cheap) and then Insurance covered it a few times, this year I went back to self-pay at $250. Rather catch it early if it's there.

Comment

• RIP good sir!

David

Comment

• Shit deal. RIP Wayne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X