As if my luck couldn't even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    That’s a good analogy, he should just sink that money into the rape team van.
    Going to homedepot and Lowe’s to look at flooring today. The van has got the most attention out of all my cars lately. Ripping the carpet out today.

Comment

• this is actually starting to get funny. I moved the mustang from the driveway to the curb so I could get the Buick out and before I even made it back to the house someone hit the car.

Kid was freaked out and though I was going to literally beat him to the ground, but all I could do was laugh. Dropped it off at the body shop Monday afternoon, and I'll be rocking a rental car until the end of the month it seems. At this point my Carfax has to be starting to look like a top 40's list.

Comment

• wtf?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          this is actually starting to get funny. I moved the mustang from the driveway to the curb so I could get the Buick out and before I even made it back to the house someone hit the car.

Kid was freaked out and though I was going to literally beat him to the ground, but all I could do was laugh. Dropped it off at the body shop Monday afternoon, and I'll be rocking a rental car until the end of the month it seems. At this point my Carfax has to be starting to look like a top 40's list.
          what's the vin I will tell you if it is lit up like a Christmas tree?

Comment

• Fucking car is magnetic. Shit sucks.

Comment

• That's nuts man, I'd unload that unlucky thing as quick as humanly possible.

Comment

• Car must be cursed, I wouldn't add any more horsepower to it, might get you or someone else killed.

Comment

• Damn man! Ya that car sounds like it's cursed.

Comment

• Comment

• "Tyrone, what have you done?"
                      "Yea Tyrone, what HAVE you done?"
                      "You know when you go in reverse, things come from behind."

Comment

• That was a classic case of that, "car wasn't there a few minutes ago".
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Maaaaan...that sucks even more to watch it play out.

Sorry to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            "Tyrone, what have you done?"
                            "Yea Tyrone, what HAVE you done?"
                            "You know when you go in reverse, things come from behind."
                            It wahs a funny Ahngle.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              That was a classic case of that, "car wasn't there a few minutes ago".
                              I parked behind my Grandma's car when I was 16. She backed out into and then proceeded to whoop my ass for parking behind her.

Comment

• So magnetic in fact, that since posting in this thread I backed mine into the X4, doing similar damage as above, but to the rear quarter. Nothing to do but laugh...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X