X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is gufee your last name?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't know how those guys on yellowbullet are running 5's, there is some sort of boost glitch where they are getting like 60psi off of the superchargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        is gufee your last name?
        Yep. It's a household name...lol

Comes from McGuffey, changed to Guffee by ancestors that came over from Scotland...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Just dropped a 5.96 at 249 in my fox. Had a boost spike at the tree and it stayed with me the whole run

Comment

• Nice, ran a 5.92 earlier @ 250mph...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• finally broke the 6's. Been trying to repeat it, and can only run low 6's. I was really drunk when I hit this number and it is driving crazy because I can not hit it again.

Comment

• sounds like a good enough reason to drink to me!!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Very true....

Comment

Working...
                  X