• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grape View Post
    don't worry it won't happen with the chase cars we have now
    No more diesel trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
      don't worry it won't happen with the chase cars we have now
      I was never worried. More curious to the technical nature of the threat. Seriously, what law would be broken? Sounds more like a civil matter, breach of contract, etc. Hopefully one of our many LEO's will chime in. My curiosity is peaked now.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I was never worried. More curious to the technical nature of the threat. Seriously, what law would be broken? Sounds more like a civil matter, breach of contract, etc. Hopefully one of our many LEO's will chime in. My curiosity is peaked now.
        Im with you on that.....
        Big Rooster Racing
        85' Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          I know that when I was out there, they seemed like they were really serious and strict about the track. They were all about safety, with no B.S. Probably no legal ramifications, but they could ban you from the track

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I know that when I was out there, they seemed like they were really serious and strict about the track. They were all about safety, with no B.S. Probably no legal ramifications, but they could ban you from the track
            I'm all for safety and don't blame the track for being over cautious. That's just the smart thing to do. ( I can't imagine the level of liability assumed, even with waivers.) And, I think it is a VERY cool thing to do. However, the legal ramifications are very interesting to me.

So, what's the legal here, Grape.
            Last edited by Darren M; 04-26-2011, 04:38 PM. Reason: Typo
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

tried to take my coupe out there one year and they wouldnt let me on the track due to not being a registered street car. All i have is a mustang no inspection or registration or insurance. its a track car. but they did let me come in and go to victory lane and get a photo with my kid nephew, he thought that was pretty cool...has anything changed?
              KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by bubba stiff View Post
                tried to take my coupe out there one year and they wouldnt let me on the track due to not being a registered street car. All i have is a mustang no inspection or registration or insurance. its a track car. but they did let me come in and go to victory lane and get a photo with my kid nephew, he thought that was pretty cool...has anything changed?
                Found the problem But that's cool of them to let you take the pic any everything.

Comment

whats the prob
                  KODFWS 2011

Comment

whats the prob
                    What I highlighted in bold.

Comment

oh my bad...yep i guess all the drag cars that used to drag and brag on pit road had insurance and registration...I guess i was missing something sorry..maybe brag and drag where all "street cars"
                      KODFWS 2011

Comment

oh my bad...yep i guess all the drag cars that used to drag and brag on pit road had insurance and registration...I guess i was missing something sorry..maybe brag and drag where all "street cars"
                        I lol'd

Comment

all drag and brag cars must be licensed and inspected
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

ok my bad..my mistake oh well i will just go donate money then thats what its all about
                            KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                              I should be there again. It will make my 5th time
                              Justin....Do you still have that video where I was the car in front you? If so, shoot me a link.
                              Last edited by LS1Goat; 05-03-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                                Justin....Do you still have that video where I was the car in front you? If so, shoot me a link.
                                I'll dig around for it Tim
                                2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Working...
                                X