You win some, you loose some.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You win some, you loose some.

Had a Black 01-04 GT pull up today, from a 60 to 90 I had about 1-2 cars on him and steady pulling. Got and gave the thumbs up.

Had a friend call me wanting to race his Mach 1 swapped Gt. HPP tuned it at 317hp 330trq.

From a 30 he had me by 2 at 110 and slight pull. I had half a car on him until about 70. - lol

Went from a 10 - 110 and I got him by 1, he had traction issues.

His car runs a 8.4 In the 1/8 with slicks. 3.27 rear end gears and completely stock engine, just a tune.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      Lol. Just keeping to forum active..

Something about driving a mustang makes other people get all antsy when your just driving. Today alone I had 2 mustangs, a challenger, a hemi dodge truck and a 135i BMW
      mess with me on the road. People getting all excited for Fast 5 I guess???

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Lol. Just keeping to forum active..

Something about driving a mustang makes other people get all antsy when your just driving. Today alone I had 2 mustangs, a challenger, a hemi dodge truck and a 135i BMW
        mess with me on the road. People getting all excited for Fast 5 I guess???
        The 135i has 300hp stock, 400hp+ with basic mods and a little more boost, at about the same weight.

Do you have open exhaust? If so that might explain the attention that you're getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          The 135i has 300hp stock, 400hp+ with basic mods and a little more boost, at about the same weight.

Do you have open exhaust? If so that might explain the attention that you're getting.
          The 135i was a close "race" he just floored it and I was playing catch up, and I was catching. Ran pretty good I thought.

My exhaust is stock headers-off road h-stock mufflers and tail pipes.

Comment

The 135i was a close "race" he just floored it and I was playing catch up, and I was catching. Ran pretty good I thought.

My exhaust is stock headers-off road h-stock mufflers and tail pipes.
            That's what I figured, guys hear the exhaust, and think it's worth running.

Just curious, what are your mods to be running down the 135i? It's 300hp flywheel, so they aren't a beast or anything, but pretty lite for 300hp stock.

Not that you're slow, but to be reeling in the 135i, you've got to be making 300hp+, if not more.

My guess is that the dude didn't know how to drive, he probably just tossed it into sport manual, and mashed the gas.

Comment

Had a Black 01-04 GT pull up today, from a 60 to 90 I had about 1-2 cars on him and steady pulling. Got and gave the thumbs up.

Had a friend call me wanting to race his Mach 1 swapped Gt. HPP tuned it at 317hp 330trq.

From a 30 he had me by 2 at 110 and slight pull. I had half a car on him until about 70. - lol

Went from a 10 - 110 and I got him by 1, he had traction issues.

His car runs a 8.4 In the 1/8 with slicks. 3.27 rear end gears and completely stock engine, just a tune.
              Haha. Nice one! I think that Black 01-04 GT is really nice car! I hope to see more photos of that one. Clips and videos are appreciable. Thanks.

Comment

You ask you shall receive!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  That's what I figured, guys hear the exhaust, and think it's worth running.

Just curious, what are your mods to be running down the 135i? It's 300hp flywheel, so they aren't a beast or anything, but pretty lite for 300hp stock.

Not that you're slow, but to be reeling in the 135i, you've got to be making 300hp+, if not more.

My guess is that the dude didn't know how to drive, he probably just tossed it into sport manual, and mashed the gas.
                  That would be my guess, guy was all dressed up.

My mods include:

Electric fans
                  Aluminum driveshaft
                  Underdrive pullies
                  3:73s
                  Weight mods
                  Off road h pipe
                  Mac short ram intake
                  A9p ecu

Set up to run and shifting at 5100rpm with swiftness.

Comment

FWIW, my car's quiet and no one ever tries to race me.... well, except that Dodge truck that one time! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      FWIW, my car's quiet and no one ever tries to race me.... well, except that Dodge truck that one time! LOL!
                      My car is dead quiet. Not enough bite to be going around barking.

Comment

Spend $50 and get some headers, peckerhead.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Spend $50 and get some headers, peckerhead.
                          I will eventually, but for now I'm just seeing how quick I can get a stock motor to go. Headers will be the first mod when it comes

Comment

i thought only hondas and other little ricer cars had to do "motor swaps" to made 300ish hp??? what did i miss lol...
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                              i thought only hondas and other little ricer cars had to do "motor swaps" to made 300ish hp??? what did i miss lol...
                              The Mach swap? He Got it for 1200 and did it all in his driveway. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X