Race classes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race classes..

Any jet or cubic in restricted classes running this summer?
    Just trying to find something my car fits to have some fun and get away from the TNT nights.

334" w/ .082" jet (jet can change to have fun in a class already out there). Hopefullt for the bigger..lol

Originally posted by FX331 View Post
    Any jet or cubic in restricted classes running this summer?
    Just trying to find something my car fits to have some fun and get away from the TNT nights.

334" w/ .082" jet (jet can change to have fun in a class already out there). Hopefullt for the bigger..lol
    We are looking at something similar to this. Details soon.

Comment

I would be interested in something like this as well. I have a nice little 347 Im in the process of wrapping things up on.
      1990 GT

Comment

What about that 5.80-6.20 class. You probably could pill down and run that class easily

Comment

T3T Dragracing

Come on out and join us

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
            What about that 5.80-6.20 class. You probably could pill down and run that class easily
            Not looking for any index classes, theres plenty of those. I am looking for heads up, hopefully a .400 pro tree with some rules. I know they are out there.

My problem with the index stuff is say you run the 5.80 index.... Your going up against cars that run 4.70's and just dial their stuff in (thats great for them).. But not what I want to race against.

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
              We are looking at something similar to this. Details soon.
              Good news.. Hopefully not another index class.

Comment

How fast is your car?

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                  How fast is your car?
                  So far 5.7's on the .082 jet... Still have a little suspension work to do and get some weight off the car.
                  Once all sorted out 5.6's are the plan. Also planning on adding a 2'nd kit if the class allows.

Comment

Tex275 fits what you are wanting to do, the average cars run .30-.40's, but the fastest ones are in the .1x's-.20's.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                      Tex275 fits what you are wanting to do, the average cars run .30-.40's, but the fastest ones are in the .1x's-.20's.
                      Wish I could run with them.. I'll have to look into the rules more and see if I can be more competitive somehow. My little 334" might need a lil more help.

Comment

Wish I could run with them.. I'll have to look into the rules more and see if I can be more competitive somehow. My little 334" might need a lil more help.
                        You can run an 88mm or an F1R also. That's about the only way a little motor like that will run those numbers.

Comment

Guess I need to stay on the porch till the new combo comes together next year... I'll find something out there to have fun in.. (I hope!!)

Comment

Guess I need to stay on the porch till the new combo comes together next year... I'll find something out there to have fun in.. (I hope!!)
                            Maybe I worded that a little fucked up. Ive heard about real small motors like that run deep in the 5s, but I think it would have to be a tin can on wheels.

I guess everybody is working on new combos, mine's completely different than what I have now. I wish I had a $$$ tree.

Edit; Your car is faster than some of the ones Ive seen that run or plan on running 275, and you can have ALOT more pill than you have now.

Comment

I was just reading the rules and says I can have a .112" jet.... Thats far from the little .082 in there now.. I might just have to try a progressive and run the .112" or the crossbar with the (2) .075's..... Might be worth looking into. It also looks like I can take almost 200 lbs off the car from where it is right now....

This would be soooo much easier with a few more cubic inches..

I hear ya on the money tree!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X