Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Friendly reminder, just a few weeks left to the SPRING cruise 2011!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my C-4 is done by then and I get my cage done I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
      Justin we will need to line them up. Maybe I will catch u
      never know what may or may not happen so bring it son!
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
        If my C-4 is done by then and I get my cage done I'll be there.
        What are you putting a C4 in?
        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

I finally got my rear end straightened out and put an anti-roll bar on my car and now I found out my fucking driveshaft is bent! Not sure how, it's a new Ford Racing aluminum shaft and I've only put about 200 miles on it and 1 trip to the track. Hopefully I'll get a new one in time and actually make the cruise.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            I finally got my rear end straightened out and put an anti-roll bar on my car and now I found out my fucking driveshaft is bent! Not sure how, it's a new Ford Racing aluminum shaft and I've only put about 200 miles on it and 1 trip to the track. Hopefully I'll get a new one in time and actually make the cruise.
            I have a new steel drive shaft with a 31spline yoke that fits in place of a stock drive shaft for an 03 mach1. I used it for a 100 miles then sold the trans and put a 6 spd in it. If you want it make me an offer. FTW gear & axle made it.
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
              LMFAO like that will ever happen

You going to have your's all back together by then? We might have to line'em up then.
              Mine will be back together tomorrow. And I'm down, you better have that fuel system done before then

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                Mine will be back together tomorrow. And I'm down, you better have that fuel system done before then
                Nope I'm just going to Redlight your ass... So far you have me covered by 1 tenth with 7lbs more boost hahaha It will be faster then the other night on the same boost. I'm not turning it up but you might have to. I could get the fuel system done but I doubt I'll have time to mess with it. I already have to put the spool in this week. I sold the old axles and diff.
                Last edited by Dan03mach; 05-10-2011, 10:00 AM.
                "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Nope I'm just going to Redlight your ass... So far you have me covered by 1 tenth with 7lbs more boost hahaha It will be faster then the other night on the same boost. I'm not turning it up but you might have to. I could get the fuel system done but I doubt I'll have time to mess with it. I already have to put the spool in this week. I sold the old axles and diff.
                  .18 on a less than perfect pass actually We can put some lunch money on it if you want

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                    .18 on a less than perfect pass actually We can put some lunch money on it if you want
                    lunch money might work. I want a track burger
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

I have a new steel drive shaft with a 31spline yoke that fits in place of a stock drive shaft for an 03 mach1. I used it for a 100 miles then sold the trans and put a 6 spd in it. If you want it make me an offer. FTW gear & axle made it.
                      Thanks for the offer but I'll probably go aluminum for the weight savings since my car doesn't make that much power.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I'll probably go aluminum for the weight savings since my car doesn't make that much power.
                        If thats what you want. I had both and to tell you the truth it didn't matter. They both ran the same and trapped the same. I'll sell it to you cheap just to get it out of the garage since I don't need it.
                        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

You're slow!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            You're slow!
                            If I make it we should line them up for the battle of the Termy swaps. You should have a lot more top end since mine isn't ported but to win you'll have to catch me...

Comment

If I make it we should line them up for the battle of the Termy swaps. You should have a lot more top end but to win you'll have to catch me...
                              I'm alot fatter than you and had less seat time. I need three lights and the move.

Comment

If thats what you want. I had both and to tell you the truth it didn't matter. They both ran the same and trapped the same. I'll sell it to you cheap just to get it out of the garage since I don't need it.
                                pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X