RPMS HPDE MSR Houston 5/28 and 5/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPMS HPDE MSR Houston 5/28 and 5/29

Yep, the week before the lemons event. Come get your cheatin' bastard practice...or learn to drive your stang on a road course. Event details at www.rpmschool.net

1 day and 2 day sign ups available. Local hotels like the scottish inn for around $60/night. Great fun and we hope to have a Saturday night BYOB party as it will be the Owner's Birthday. I won't tell how old she is!

Get two friends to sign up and I'll give you $50 off your next event.

See you there!

Matt

Eh, I'm not going to be able to drag the cars down for this one, gonna be out of town. Whens the next one Matt?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

when is the next RPMS HPDE at TWS or Motorsport Ranch, Matt?

I should have a bit of a budget enough to do one of these things again. Tires arent in the best of shape, but they should do.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        when is the next RPMS HPDE at TWS or Motorsport Ranch, Matt?

I should have a bit of a budget enough to do one of these things again. Tires arent in the best of shape, but they should do.
        Both will be next year...assuming we get dates. If you are dead set on running Cresson or TWS, there are other opportunities to do so with other schools. We just started late last year and got what we could. We hope to do more advertising and pickup at least 8 dates next year.

Next weekend has actually turned into a 1 day event but you still get the same amount of track time. Will be busy but will allow you to enjoy the rest of the 3 day weekend!

New full day price of $270 for nearly 180 minutes of track time and one less night for a hotel!!!! We are doing our part to help you pinch pennies!

Comment

Working...
        X