Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbors mosquito infested pool. Where to get help in Mansfield. (Pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I have no problem with you Brent.
    Misconception on my part, I suppose. My bad.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      isnt that just 1 difference?

god bless.
      Could be......or it could be 10K differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Misconception on my part, I suppose. My bad.
        Fuck this guy!

Comment

• We dont use chlorine. We use that baquacil shit in our pool. Can actually open your eyes under water without them turning red.
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Fuck this guy!
            You just ruined my day. Now I need a tissue.

Comment

You just ruined my day. Now I need a beer.
              Fixed?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Fixed?
                No beer for me, I'm about to jump in the car and head to the farm.

Comment

• I've met Brent and he's a fucking cocksucker!!

Comment

• Why the fuck did I read this whole thread? God dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I've met Brent and he's a fucking prick!!
                      fixed for accuracy

Comment

fixed for accuracy

Damn it; got you confused with Elvis for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I've known Mike for a long damn time and know the details on some of the situations that he has been involved with. He's an intense guy but honest and I know if I needed someone to catch my back he would have zero issue jumping into the mix.

On a side note: we all do stupid shit when we're young and the majority of us have gotten away with things that very easily could have followed us around.
                          I've been debating on commenting on the subject for awhile now, but I guess now is as good as any other time.

I probably know Mike better than anyone on this board. I've spent a considerable amount of time with him and understand how he ticks. He's a very intelligent guy who tends to greatly over think alot of things. In addition to that, he's very sensitive which usually isn't a bad thing, but it is here on this board with the unusual enviorment that DFWM tends to be.

Does Mike have a temper? Certainly, as we all do. Mike's temper doesn't come from a violent place, it's more of a frustration root. He's capable as anyone else of being violent. So take that as you will.

I personally give Mike a pass and trust me, he has said more fucked up shit to me BY FAR than anyone else has on this board. I'm not one to hold a grudge nor pass judgement on the guy. He's just like anyone else, he has his faults and he has good qualities. I don't think anyone should be condemned based their activity on this board because it's not a fair representation of what someone is really like offline most of the time, good or bad. You can only judge someone by the personal interaction you've had with them in person rather than online bullshit.

CJ, I've never personally had any kind of interaction with him. He seems nice enough, a logical sort of guy.

In my opinion, I think it should just be written off as a misunderstanding and internet nonsense. If either party truely doesn't like the other, just avoid one another.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Considering street racing became a felony in 2002 I'd bet 99% of this board is an unconvicted felon about 20 times over.
                          Very true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            How is he courteous and professional if you weren't there? Did your roof take notes?
                            Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I've talked with Mike on the phone a few times and he did me a real solid by coming all the way out to my place to take a look at my roof to put my mind at ease. He was courteous and professional.
                            Your reading comprehension is terrible. As a matter of fact, my roof did take notes, because there were a few waiting for me in colored chalk when I got home. I'm not going to dumb it down for you anymore. You're on your own from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I don't think anyone should be condemned based their activity on this board because it's not a fair representation of what someone is really like offline most of the time, good or bad.
                              But, you have accused him of being psychotic with things he's allegedly PM'd you in at least one thread you two have engaged eachother. Funny how your tune changes once you've been caught doing the same thing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                Your reading comprehension is terrible. As a matter of fact, my roof did take notes, because there were a few waiting for me in colored chalk when I got home. I'm not going to dumb it down for you anymore. You're on your own from here on out.
                                Wait! Did the roof say he was gentle, or did he give it a little stomping? What did the notes say?

Comment

Working...
                                X