No announcement yet.

Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a race. Where are you bitches?

Comment

• I think I've got all you suckers beat!!!

Everyone post their latest best times...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• the update is better, but still not perfect!

Comment

• [ATTACH]2568[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              What mods and car then?
              I should have specified i ran that the in the 1/8th

Comment

• How the hell did you run a 6.16 at 242?

Comment

• Originally posted by 93ssp View Post
                  How the hell did you run a 6.16 at 242?
                  Only ran that once. Ran a few low 6.2's but mostly 6.3's and 6.4's. Its the old mustang with the 1500hp alcohol motor with a blower added and everything else you can buy.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Your a second faster than my fastest, but my mph is 223, 2000hp turbo motor.

Comment

• It's all in the gearing from where you are to get into consistent mid to low 6's..

Comment

• still cant get in the 6's. driving me crazy!!!

Comment

• went 6.37@247 in the turbo fox.. i cant get it any faster/ now im working on a supercharged '57 and a nitrous based chevelle
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• just ran 6.10 @221 feeling good!!!!!

Comment

• What's the fastest w/o real $ being spent in a fox?

Comment

• Fastest I went without spending money is 8.43 but there's guys running 8.20's

Comment

Working...
                                X