X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
      I'd like to meet and put faces to a lot of y'all. We could meet up somewhere and I'll drink DP. I'm not an alcohol drinker lol.
      Dr Pepper and whiskey is pretty tasty.

So where do you live? That's kind of an important deal.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I'm in Aubrey. Close to Denton

Comment

• Ever been to this place? It looks pretty good.

Located in Denton Texas. Delicious home style food and the best chicken fried steak in Texas. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Daily lunch specials!

Comment

• I have not

Comment

• Wayne, a few pages back you said that the tumor was localized to the gallbladder and had not spread. If that's the case, then why was the Whipple procedure done? What stage were you initially told? IA? The fact that the Whipple was done tells me that it wasn't stage I. Also, it appears that you had subsequent mets to your colon and now liver. What prognosis are you getting from your oncologist? If you have metastatic gallbladder cancer then less than 10% of people are alive at 5yrs from diagnosis. Liver involvement carries an even worse prognosis.
              Keep fighting though. There are many people alive today that were told by the medical community that they would not survive.

Comment

• cannabis oil

Comment

• The first time the tumor was galblatter and pancreas. Therefore the Whipple was done. The second time they found polyps on my colon hince the colon resection. This time the spots are on liver. They say they are 14-16mm and want to do the chemo before surgery. I had the titanium port put in my chest last week and the first round of chemo in. The first diagnosis they said was stage 2

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Ever been to this place? It looks pretty good.

http://www.cartwrightstexas.com/
                    Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                    I have not
                    What about going there on Friday July 1 for an early dinner (say 630ish) and then heading out to Northstar for some Pro Mods vs Fuel Altereds + Jet Car?

Poker88qq sebagai agen judi poker88 qq online terpercaya Indonesia. Permainan judi poker dominoqq terlengkap. Deposit termurah dan bonus jackpot terbesar.

That sounds like a badass time to me...

Comment

The first time the tumor was galblatter and pancreas. Therefore the Whipple was done. The second time they found polyps on my colon hince the colon resection. This time the spots are on liver. They say they are 14-16mm and want to do the chemo before surgery. I had the titanium port put in my chest last week and the first round of chemo in. The first diagnosis they said was stage 2
                      Pancreatic cancer or bladder cancer primary?

Comment

• Pancreatic. They took half of it

Comment

• Sounds like a plan to me. Let me make sure that isn't a chemo week. If so I'll be hooked up to the pump and won't feel like doing anything

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me. Let me make sure that isn't a chemo week. If so I'll be hooked up to the pump and won't feel like doing anything
                            Tell them they'll have to schedule your chemo around the pro mods.

Comment

Pancreatic. They took half of it
                              Ok...makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Tell them they'll have to schedule your chemo around the pro mods.
                                Like a mother fuqn boss, I tell ya!

David

Comment

Working...
                                X