Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes. I will pray for you.

Comment

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. Where are you located? Could your wife/daughter use any help? If you're local, maybe we can put together a group to come out every week or a couple times a week to bring you new magazines (I'll hide the newds), movies, etc...

As I'm sure you've seen-this place is amazing and supports its own. Please let us know if there is anything we can do-including coming up to keep ya company while you're recovering in the hospital. Best wishes to you and your family. <3
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Good luck! Kick cancers ass!
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

good luck brotha, stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. Where are you located? Could your wife/daughter use any help? If you're local, maybe we can put together a group to come out every week or a couple times a week to bring you new magazines (I'll hide the newds), movies, etc...

As I'm sure you've seen-this place is amazing and supports its own. Please let us know if there is anything we can do-including coming up to keep ya company while you're recovering in the hospital. Best wishes to you and your family. <3
            Thank you so much. I live in Denton. I am havering my surgery at Texas health presby Dallas. It is off 75. They told me after the procedure Friday I will be in icu for a couple days and then move to a regular room. I'm sure after a few days and then weeks ill be stir crazy and any visitor would be great. Again thanks for all the support

Comment

Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
              Thank you so much. I live in Denton. I am havering my surgery at Texas health presby Dallas. It is off 75. They told me after the procedure Friday I will be in icu for a couple days and then move to a regular room. I'm sure after a few days and then weeks ill be stir crazy and any visitor would be great. Again thanks for all the support
              Excellent-there are a ton of people in that area. Post up (or have someone do it for you) when you're moved into a room out of ICU and I will be more than happy to gather things and arrange some visitations.

I wonder if Baby Dolls does house calls....Hmm...
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                my dad had a similar procedure done there, with great results.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I wonder if Baby Dolls does house calls....Hmm...

I've been feeling slightly feverish.

Comment

Excellent-there are a ton of people in that area. Post up (or have someone do it for you) when you're moved into a room out of ICU and I will be more than happy to gather things and arrange some visitations.
                    What Leah said...

For those of you that don't know Wayne, he's a good all American dude. We'll be praying for you buddy!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Stay strong man you got this.

Comment

Best wishes Wayne.

Comment

Hope all goes well!!!

Comment

Cholecystectomy?

Edit: Jk just saw the Whipple thing. Are they taking everything or are they only taking a few things. A normal Whipple procedure they take part of the pancreas, the gallbladder, duodnem, and part of the stomach sometimes.

Edit: I should really read through the thread more.
                            Last edited by Probie; 05-21-2013, 04:02 PM.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Cholecystectomy?
                              No

Comment

You don't know me from anyone else but I'm not far from that hospital and have no problem stopping by to BS or bring something. I spent a lot of time with my dad when he was in the hospital and I know how boring it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X