Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 "Craft" beer recommendation - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP View Post
    It's called a Crowler and Oskar Blues makes them available. I mean anyone can call up Libbey and order one but you have to order a ton of blank cans to go with it. Oskar Blues buys the cans in bulk and resells them in smaller lots.
    Necessity is the mother of invention. I'm not a beer guy, but those are cool as shit.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Easiest beer to drink ever. Pretty much keystone.

And dont even act like breweries arent over populated. Like 100 in each major fucking town.
      This actually isn't bad. Honey is a nice touch - exceptionally drinkable poolside. Problem is the $10 for 6 pack
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Does anyone else here use Tap Hunter?
        I just downloaded this.

I took a look at the map and was disappointed. The closest place is at least 10 miles away. It is still a cool app with all the events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          This actually isn't bad. Honey is a nice touch - exceptionally drinkable poolside. Problem is the $10 for 6 pack
          I dont think i paid that much but coulda been too drunk to realize.

On the subject...this beer is shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            As curious as I am, I won't open them. The JR Ewing was made by Pearl here in TX.

Somewhere around here (at my parent's house) I know there's a can of Billy Beer also.

Pearl sucks...but if you ever want to open those let me know...ill pay for that historical shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              It's under $7 here, the same price as everything else from Pedernales.

Stone's Woot Stout 3.0 should be on shelves today, last years was fan f-ing tastic and this years has a little more barrel aging. It's a collaboration between Greg Koch (Stone's founder), Wil Wheaton (he needs no introduction) and Drew Curtis (founder of fark.com and candidate for KY governor). It's a barrel aged imperial stout that comes in at 13% abv. Easily my favorite offering from Stone every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                It's under $7 here, the same price as everything else from Pedernales.

Stone's Woot Stout 3.0 should be on shelves today, last years was fan f-ing tastic and this years has a little more barrel aging. It's a collaboration between Greg Koch (Stone's founder), Wil Wheaton (he needs no introduction) and Drew Curtis (founder of fark.com and candidate for KY governor). It's a barrel aged imperial stout that comes in at 13% abv. Easily my favorite offering from Stone every year.
                Might have to see if Specs near me have it.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I've definitely got my eye out for Woot Stout. I brewed the Wil Wheaton/Northern Brewer version a couple of weeks ago and I want to compare them when mine is ready next year.

Comment

• It looks like the TABC doesn't like Crowlers. If you are a brew pub you can package your own beer in them assuming you have the proper permits but you can't repackage someone elses product.

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has given Austin’s Cuvée Coffee Bar 30 days to remove its Crowler machine. The Crowler, engineered by seminal can-friendly craft brewery Oskar Blues in…

Comment

• That is lame...

Comment

• I just went on a craft beer binge for one week and gained 10lbs.....I just wanted to put it out there
                        .....bro....

Comment

• Anyone (BP) know when Rahr's USS Ft Worth is released?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Anyone (BP) know when Rahr's USS Ft Worth is released?
                            The official launch date is 9/5 but they want it in stores for Labor Day Weekend so expect early September. They are planning a big Navy themed party at the brewery for the launch.

Comment

• A buddy dropped some beer off for my bday. I've only had the sweet baby Jesus and the Satan's pony so I'm excited to try the rest.

Comment

• Care to guess where I am?

Comment

Working...
                                X