Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Multiple trauma tells me he wasn't buckled in or when the car broke apart any number of pieces could have moved into the passenger compartment causing said multiple traumas. It's not hard to believe at all, go research what happens to parts of the body during immediate deceleration

Comment

• IDK how anyone can feel comfortable not

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      Multiple trauma tells me he wasn't buckled in or when the car broke apart any number of pieces could have moved into the passenger compartment causing said multiple traumas. It's not hard to believe at all, go research what happens to parts of the body during immediate deceleration
      Buckling up, especially when fucking around / speeding. I don't like it at all.

Comment

• I dont feel comfortable

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Buckling up, especially when fucking around / speeding. I don't like it at all.
        with out my seatbelt on when I am in a car.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          I hope its due to the car breaking apart. Hard to believe he wouldn't wear a seatbelt, but i dunno. Plus wouldn't he get ejected if he wasn't wearing one?
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Picture from crash?! Graphic!

Below is a picture of the scene after the crash and ensuing fire. Looks like it could be real, but I'm not sure if some parts of the car were cut away to get to the bodies or if this is an untouched scene.

Graphic:

2012 Mustang GT 6/MT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
              I hope its due to the car breaking apart. Hard to believe he wouldn't wear a seatbelt, but i dunno. Plus wouldn't he get ejected if he wasn't wearing one?
              By no means am I an expert, but I see no reason they *had* to be ejected. If the passenger compartment crumbled, it very well could have pinned him or them inside. I have no clue though, merely speculating

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                did you not see the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  Yea this. I would think Walker would be immediate and the driver possible both. There is a picture that shows the bodies or one of them at least probably the driver layer out after the fire. sad sad
                  It looks as though Walker's body is completely in tact where the driver's is mangled. Weird.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  did you not see the car?
                  LOL. No shit.

Comment

• Too lazy to see if it's been posted in here

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      It looks as though Walker's body is completely in tact where the driver's is mangled. Weird.
                      exactly, I am curious if it had to do with angle of impact, maybe it impacted more on front then pushed components into driver compartment and then momentum wrapped it around the pole as it spun....

Comment

• My dad used to have a 58 Chevy

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        with out my seatbelt on when I am in a car.
                        pickup that did not have seatbelts. I cringed every time I got on the freeway in that thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitegts View Post
                          Below is a picture of the scene after the crash and ensuing fire. Looks like it could be real, but I'm not sure if some parts of the car were cut away to get to the bodies or if this is an untouched scene.

Graphic:

http://allcomments.files.wordpress.c...4k7o1_5001.jpg
                          That was disturbing...poor dood
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I have both of the cars from the first fast and furious movie. I have the eclipse and the rx7. Both cars were built by George Barris at Barris customs. I have all the paperwork to authenticate the cars and the rx7 was signed by Mr Barris. If you have any questions give me a call 9015908729
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Probably asking $100k +
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Looking at that I don't think he ever knew he was on fire if he was still alive. Looks like he died where he came to rest. Lets hope so for either of them.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X