Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    That's right guys, lets beat the shit out of a major forum sponsor, and run em off!!! fuck 'em and their money!!!
    Yeah!!!!! While we're at it, let's run off everyone else! Burn this bitch down!!! Burn it!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That's right guys, lets beat the shit out of a major forum sponsor, and run em off!!! fuck 'em and their money!!!
      No kidding..its always amazed me that tali hasn't been run off yet when he's a huge part of the reason this site is nearly finished.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Yeah!!!!! While we're at it, let's run off everyone else! Burn this bitch down!!! Burn it!!!!!!!!
        it's kinda like watching the boston tea party all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

No kidding..its always amazed me that tali hasn't been run off yet when he's a huge part of the reason this site is nearly finished.
          I dont get him, he clearly loves this site, but he does so much to hurt it.

Comment

You seriously believe he's the reason this site is stale with content and traffic??

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              You seriously believe he's the reason this site is stale with content and traffic??

Yes...absolutely part of the reason...

Comment

I dont get him, he clearly loves this site, but he does so much to hurt it.
                He's a un happy person.

Comment

Yes...absolutely part of the reason...
                  You can't be serious. One person is furthering the collapse of this site??

Comment

Originally posted by Stone View Post
                    2 threads have been deleted. Others have been locked because I didn't intend them to be discussions, but rather informing the DFWM community of what's going on. Then people jump in, and feel the need to be rude and unnecessary when I'm trying to tell people 15s will be here any day.

We didn't put that pricing on the GT. Ford Motor Company did, and it was the window sticker. Then, I linked an exactly the same equipped 2014 GT for $400 less on the sticker. Not our price, Ford's sticker. That's all. Somehow that blew up into our pricing because everyone's on this ridiculous bandwagon.

The thread is here, and not deleted

I also think that its well within our rights as a PAID ADVERTISER, supporting the site, to delete threads slandering us in our own subforum. I'm not going into details of the deal you are referring to, but the deal was more than fair considering we gave him 10k more what his trade was worth. He is also misquoting the details of the transaction, which I won't go into to protect our customer's privacy. He was well aware of the markup on Raptors due to their discontinuation, and was extremely happy when he left. He shook my hand, smiled, and thanked me up and down. All across the country dealers are marking them up due to their discontinuation.

I've given everyone who's come to me better than Ford Motor Credit retiree pricing(with the exception of Raptors), which many members of this community will vouch for. I will continue to do this, and am always 100% transparent in what we are doing(I show everyone who comes to see me the invoice on the vehicle). I don't understand why all of a sudden a few people are just out to get us.
                    You have no control over pricing, unless you want to mark something up. Got it.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      Good post. I dont know how it is now but skip and Purdy would do anything to make it smooth and painless. No bullshit first price and finance too. If that has changed since they left then GVF may as well resign their sponsorship
                      Not true at all. I had a negative experience very similar to what kingjason mentioned above, all while Skip and Purdy were still running the show.

They made a ridiculous offer on my trade. Throwing out different financing terms and rates after each time I laughed the guy out his chair. I have excellent credit, so the numbers they pulled out their ass were quite amusing. The entire experience was a frustrating waste of time. Oh, I almost forgot the keys. That the best part of the story. After quickly getting tired of the back and forth, I politely ask for my keys back. They essentially disregarded that request and kept on hammering the sales pitch. I asked for my keys a second time and then all of the sudden the trade offer went up another $500. At this point I stood up and demanded my keys. I finally got my keys and headed to the door. All of this for a RCSB STX 5.0 truck that didn't have the electronic locking diff option I was looking for, which was reportedly to be on the lot. I had called a few days before hand and was told they could easily get one from another dealer for me to drive.

Subsequently, Huffines initial offer on my trade was $2,000 over Grapevine Ford. And the first APR they put on the table was 1.9 Not 4.9, then 3.9, then 2.9 Well, you get the point.

I didn't mention anything about at the time because I wanted to avoid getting flamed. I don't really care at this point. It's asinine for people to think that Paid Advertisers are beyond reproach.

Comment

just in time for Friday drama!

Comment

I never talked rate with Skip or Josh on any of the 7 car deals we did there. We agreed on a price and they always had a great rate in the finance office. Only issue I had was Ben insisted on the aftermarket extended warranty to get a 1.9apr from 3rd party financing so I did and then canceled within 30 days.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              It's asinine for people to think that Paid Advertisers are beyond reproach.

Exactly. I'll go ahead and apologize to the typical mouthbreathers. I didn't know that asking a question was suddenly akin to me trying to burn the site where I spend the majority of my internet time at down. I don't really remember anything ever getting deleted while Skip and Josh were running the show, so pardon me for pointing out that these new guys don't seem to understand that no topic is off limits on here. That also isn't to say that S&J were the bestest guys in the world either, though I have no issue with the deal I got on my '13.

Comment

The idea that you shouldn't share a negative experience about a paid advertiser is all kinds of fucked up. Anyone coming anywhere close to suggesting that needs to punch themselves in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X