X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    Chris, people are now saying screw you.
    Now that the board is on you, you just need to pay the money you owe and all this will be over with.
    I could care less about your little cry baby story. You have been completely arrogant and spiteful towards my self and your ex step mother.

After reading your reply I'm glad she declined the offer to stay here while the proceedings took place.
    WTF?!!? What world are you living in?

Comment

Now that the board is on you, you just need to pay the money you owe and all this will be over with.
      I could care less about your little cry baby story. You have been completely arrogant and spiteful towards my self and your ex step mother.

After reading your reply I'm glad she declined the offer to stay here while the proceedings took place.

Really? Please do validate this claim.

Comment

• You know.. "people".... Cousions of " they"

Comment

I think its people saying screw you...... He owes your friend nothing. If anything he should be mad that your gold digging friend got anything. If I married a gold digger when I am old, I am still leaving all my stuff to my kids. You know, family who deserves it.

Comment

Are you seriously that fucking stupid? Jesus.

Fuck off, bitch. I would rather be considered trashy by the likes of you than be considered one of you. You're a waste of human space and are the kind of person that gives women a bad name.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Must

make

pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Danay are you fat? I think your sausage fingers are getting in the way of your typing. Your the type of person that would take it ass to mouth and not brush your teeth before you sucked another cock.
                Last edited by cmltoe; 11-21-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Please keep coming with the "whore" and "gold digger" comments.
                  OK, whore

Comment

Saying "screw you" and validating a back story are two different things, not that I expect you to be smart enough to tell the difference. Why shouldn't he be spiteful or arrogant towards you? You're a fucking nobody trying to suck his blood indirectly through some other bitter washed up hag. Talk about a crybaby story.

STILL lolz @ her talking about everyone on here being broke, while driving around a leased THREE series BMW. That's some high comedy, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

STILL lolz @ her talking about everyone on here being broke, while driving around a leased THREE series BMW. That's some high comedy, folks.
                      no shit! Hell even Big Ga.....i mean Big A has a 3 series LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        no shit! Hell even Big Ga.....i mean Big A has a 3 series LOL
                        That's not nice! Funny, but not nice!
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• You know I may live in a mid sized house and drive older vehicles but I am Fing debt free and not about to loose a damn thing. I sleep good at night not worrying about the debt collector or who I can screw to get my next pay check. Man I hate people who think they are entitled to anything they havent actually worked for.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            You know I may live in a mid sized house and drive older vehicles but I am Fing debt free and not about to loose a damn thing. I sleep good at night not worrying about the debt collector or who I can screw to get my next pay check. Man I hate people who think they are entitled to anything they havent actually worked for.
                            so you're saying you hate niggers?
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by cooter View Post
                              lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                Naw, according to his profession, he hates everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X