Suicide is never the answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide is never the answer!

My wife's friend she worked with shot and killed himself because of an ex girlfriend. He was only 24 years old. He was always such a kind and respectful person, something you don't see too much of at his age.They were all pretty close only 4 employees at her work. Such a shame he thought that this was the only answer.
    Please if anyone is thinking about suicide hit me up or someone just talk to someone.

That sucks man. I’ve lost a few people that meant a lot to me that way. Namely my junior high and high school theater teacher. Dude made a huge impact on my life. Took me from an intravert to an outgoing person but hung himself 3 years after I graduated high school. Dude had some Demons.
    I still say, if you need someone to talk to hit me up. Giving yourself is never the way.

Comment

I tell people that are fucked up over a chick/GF/wife/ex wife/succubus just stick around to hook up with an even better one and piss off that old hag. Chicks are a different creature almost non human you can be with one for 10+ years and they can drop you off the face of the Earth and not miss a wink of sleep. If it's money issues hey the world goes up and down for everyone. There was a time when I didn't have a penny in my account and times I was making 6500 a month. Which may not seem like a lot to some but to a guy that had nothing that was baller status. The main thing is think of the people that care and love you. How devastated do you think they would be if you weren't here tomorrow? Depression is a motherfucker! Half of my entire family deals with it, myself included. Just keep on keepin on!

Comment

One of my very good friends attempted suicide about 2 weeks ago...for his second time. He has been battling depression for years. It sucks not being able to do anything. My cousin committed suicide when he was 18 years old...we were the same age....it impacted me to a point I have never recovered......so many questions...no answers......It destroys so many lives of people that were never given a chance to help. Please...if ANYONE on this board is ever in that situation...I've prevented it once successfully back in 2009....and I will do my best in the future...to prevent a suicide...please stop and ask for help...there is ALWAYS a solution. It hurts far more people than you realize.

Comment

Suicide is horrible. It seems to multiply the pain and demons they had and spread it to all that cared for them. It sux that folks can't find the help they need.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

If a woman is driving you to the point of wanting to kill yourself I've never understood why people don't kill the woman first.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It's the most selfish thing a person can do.

Comment

that's terrible

Comment

As to if suicide is an answer or not, it depends on the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    It's the most selfish thing a person can do.
                    I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

My mother killed herself. She had a botched back surgery and was in constant miserable pain, and there was no way to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

My mother killed herself. She had a botched back surgery and was in constant miserable pain, and there was no way to fix it.
                      So dang sorry for the loss
                      . Im in constant pain every day all day and night from my leg and I refuse to take pain pills after getting hooked on them 10 years ago. Sometimes it's shots until numbness so I can sleep and sometimes it's no sleep. Eventually it just becomes another day.

Comment

My mother killed herself.
                        Depends. If it’s done in a gory way at home it’s inconsiderate A/F.

Comment

Imo don’t mess with old people they are the closest to taking a long nap. And most of them are tired of putting up with shit lol. If your thinking about it prob time to go on a trip. Just a week of rest can change your mental state. Gotta say Marvin bulldozer and homeboy in that twin engine did it right!

Comment

A person I knew committed suicide yesterday; they had tried once before but people intervened in time and saved their life. I saw posts from them on Facebook recently and everything seemed to be going well - there were no clues that they were going to try again.

Sometimes you never know whats going on with a person because they hide it well.

Comment

My sincerest condolences, though I'll agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                              X