Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    He'll be damn near 80... or dead.
    also if they do manage to impeach for a 2nd time, i suppose they'll also author legislation that prevents an impeached president from ever holding office again just to ensure he's not eligible.

but i agree, he'll be dead or at least shitting himself unwittingly by then.
    Last edited by lowthreeohz; 02-03-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

If it can be done with an EO it can be undone with an EO. They shouldn't be throwing that shit around as much as they do anyways.
      Where are all these federal judges that were appointed to block them? Hell Trump would just breathe wrong and a circuit court judge would slap an injunction on him. If we can get some judges to start ruling as they did when he was President, maybe that can help a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        I can't see how trump would get a 2024 nomination tbh.
        agreed. His run is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Hopefully by 2024 Pelosi has drank herself to death
          Sure that would be great, but she'll likely just be replaced by another neolib. They'll install her younger replacement at the first opportunity. She looked really old and haggard there for awhile, then suddenly she looked younger. Surgery perhaps.
          WH

Comment

He'll be damn near 80... or dead.
            And how old is Biden now...
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              And how old is Biden now...

Ricky Bobby : No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• they desperately want to keep trump out . jeb hasn't had his turn yet so you can bet the bushes are involved in it . 2020 is going to be a blood bath for republicans. at least 15 of them will get voted out and replaced .
                i'd bet on trump at 80 before most anybody else .

Comment

• Unfortunately, as I predicted in this thread back on 1/6/21 it's sounding like Beto is going to make a run for governor in 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    i'd bet on trump at 80 before most anybody else .
                    I don't think he'll be a nominee but sure he'll probably run again, if not Don Jr or Ivanka will.

I hope Jeb doesn't try again. DeSantis, Noem and Haley are all better options and are under 50 right now. Throw Mike Pompeo in the mix with some Trump marketing skills and we'd have a good package.

I mean unless Rand Paul wants to jump in the ring.

Comment

• i'd still vote trump at 80 over any of them. politicians is what got us in this mess . time to run them all out and get patriots and business leaders in there .
                      i seriously doubt you will ever see a libertarian elected president .

Comment

Working...
                      X