Those that Leased a Vehicle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those that Leased a Vehicle??

Those that have leased a vehicle, did you do pre inspection a few months before the lease was up? The lease on my jeep grand cherokee is up in June. Was reading on Chrysler's website proactive lease turn in. They mention to do pre inspection a few months before so not to be hit with alot of work at turn in day. I wonder if I should do a pre inspection at a Chrysler dealer ,but not have them record it as a lease inspection as Chrysler's website mention.

Nothing on 3 leases, take care of it when you have it, take it back when lease ends.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Nothing on 3 leases, take care of it when you have it, take it back when lease ends.
      How perfect were the vehicles when you turned them in Rob? I've never had a car for go 3 years without some sort of rock chip or other new defect show up. Were there any minor defects, and did you have to pay or do anything about them?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        How perfect were the vehicles when you turned them in Rob? I've never had a car for go 3 years without some sort of rock chip or other new defect show up. Were there any minor defects, and did you have to pay or do anything about them?
        I don't remember the exact terms, but it was something like chips / scratches under 1" in any direction didn't even matter.

Comment

Any vehicle we've leased we've just traded in a few months before towards a new lease. Generally no issues or anything they have charged us for. Now the wife has a BMW that is a lease up in September and has a cracked windshield... that will for sure be something they charge for, but I will simply ask what they will charge vs. what it will cost to get it replaced. Cheapest option wins, but I won't replace until it's time to trade and get a new lease.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I'm sure there was very minor every day use chips, but nothing big enough to need a paint touch up, no stained seats, no cracked glass, etc. Didn't pay anything, was never asked about anything. Think they were more concerned about the next vehicle we were getting, lol.

Comment

What monthly payment on say something like $70,000?
              As of now, we only need to worry about the stereo. The face is starting to peel.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                What monthly payment on say something like $70,000?

As of now, we only need to worry about the stereo. The face is starting to peel.
                About a grand, depending on the term, downpayment, and a given vehicle's residual value at the end of the term.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X