Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    This comment makes no sense when taking the location in to context.
    You make no sense when taking.

Comment

• baking caking
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

This comment makes no sense when taking the location in to context.
        You don’t think they have similar goals here? Just because other parts of the world are closer to full on world order dictatorship doesn’t change the fact that some here want the same thing. I guess maybe you think globalist scum don’t get their ideas from abroad....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          For now they know better. For now. I'm sure they all heard about the two guys who showed up to the drawing contest in Garland and were gleefully used as target practice.
          I wouldn't say gleefully. It took a toll on him and he was very unhappy to have to take a life because of that idiot's poor choices. He did what he had to do to protect innocent lives but he was not gleeful in the slightest.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            You don’t think they have similar goals here? Just because other parts of the world are closer to full on world order dictatorship doesn’t change the fact that some here want the same thing. I guess maybe you think globalist scum don’t get their ideas from abroad....
            In all fairness, I believe a one world government is necessary to continue our evolution as a species. We just aren't ready for it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              The funny thing is that this type of thinking is on the opposite end of the extremist spectrum that you're against.

Also, we're talking about shit holes in Brazil, where civilian ownership is almost 100% illegal, and gun crime/murders are fucking insane.
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• This right here is what we call propaganda. Lazy propaganda. Propaganda they're so confident you'll fall for they only bother to make minimal changes before promulgating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    In all fairness, I believe a one world government is necessary to continue our evolution as a species. We just aren't ready for it yet.
                    First you'd have to lose the infantile notion of equality of results that the left insists on. Good luck with getting over that hurdle.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The funny thing is that this type of thinking is on the opposite end of the extremist spectrum that you're against.

Also, we're talking about shit holes in Brazil, where civilian ownership is almost 100% illegal, and gun crime/murders are fucking insane.
                      Chicago? Baltimore? You think the gungrabbers don’t want to do the same things here? You’re misguided if that’s the case and in denial too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Well I don’t want to evolve if it means giving up freedom, so fuck your one world gov’t in the brain with 7.62.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                          I wouldn't say gleefully. It took a toll on him and he was very unhappy to have to take a life because of that idiot's poor choices. He did what he had to do to protect innocent lives but he was not gleeful in the slightest.
                          Yeah I'm sure that was the official statement. Sounds great.
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Its that new Glockvolver..

Comment

Working...
                                X