No announcement yet.

Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness for the supreme court. My hope is they shove through so much crap in the first hundred days they don't do their homework and it's all thrown out the following 100 days.

Comment

The Supreme Court can be expanded to 13 justices if need be, don't put it past the new majority to do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        The Supreme Court can be expanded to 13 justices if need be, don't put it past the new majority to do just that.
        I completely forgot about that strategy. I have a feeling his cabinet confirmations are going to take up a lot of the senate's time the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I completely forgot about that strategy. I have a feeling his cabinet confirmations are going to take up a lot of the senate's time the next year.
          I would say we could count on Repubs to stymie this effort, but we all know these spineless Repubs wont do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I would say we could count on Repubs to stymie this effort, but we all know these spineless Repubs wont do shit.
            D and R are on the same team guys... always have been. They are all out to fuck us and make themselves rich and powerful.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              13? Constitution doesn't have a limit. I believe FDR threatened 13 when the SCOTUS wasn't doing what he wanted with the New Deal.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                I'll be curious how many red states draft legislature like the one in Kansas to protect 2nd amendment rights against any federal overreach. Unfortunately, Kansas blinked in a showdown with the feds over a dude who built his own supressors.
                Time to start contacting your local reps.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  D and R are on the same team guys... always have been. They are all out to fuck us and make themselves rich and powerful.
                  Seriously fuck the republican party. Death to it
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Seriously fuck the republican party. Death to it
                    You're watching it right now... Im done with those lazy pieces of shit.

Comment

It must be crazy out there, and people must really be scared. You can't find any ammo in tennessee. I'm about to sell 9mm for $1 a round.

You can't even find 12/20 gauge target.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                        It must be crazy out there, and people must really be scared. You can't find any ammo in tennessee. I'm about to sell 9mm for $1 a round.

You can't even find 12/20 gauge target.
                        I listed 14,800 rds of 115gr Winchester 9mm FMJ @ .50 per round and sold out in 30 hours. Should have waited I guess.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yeah I can't believe you can't even find 12 gauge birdshot. Now that is insane. The only ammo available that I've seen after looking at several avenues is 12 gauge 3" magnum shells, or .50 BMG with some .300 sprinkled in here or there. Then you go on Gunbroker and while they have every caliber available, they are AVERAGING $2.00/rd. whatever it is. and good luck findingin primers if you reload. Those are also gone. Nuts.

I would love to target shoot but I don't want to deplete. lol Shit probably wont ever stabilize again.

Comment

walmart here is always loaded with shotgun stuff, but any rifle or handgun is a crapshoot. I think if you get there at open on Friday mornings they have some, maybe I'll give it a go this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Yeah I can't believe you can't even find 12 gauge birdshot. Now that is insane. The only ammo available that I've seen after looking at several avenues is 12 gauge 3" magnum shells, or .50 BMG with some .300 sprinkled in here or there. Then you go on Gunbroker and while they have every caliber available, they are AVERAGING $2.00/rd. whatever it is. and good luck findingin primers if you reload. Those are also gone. Nuts.

I would love to target shoot but I don't want to deplete. lol Shit probably wont ever stabilize again.
                              I bought over 4 cases of target loads just a few weeks ago at Academy for an upcoming skeet shoot. It's there, and prices are reasonable. I believe Academy restocks on MWF. Order online for in store pickup. Stock up.

Comment

There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                                X