No announcement yet.

Wanna Hear Something Totally Messed Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is happening in a lot of places, be ready for it to come to your place of employment.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Bob needs to let us know what company this is, and leak this shit to a local news outlet.
      Local news won't care
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Local news won't care
        So go further.
        sigpic

Comment

My companies parent org is so wildly left leaning its eye-rollingly bad, and i wouldn't be surprised if we start getting rated on our "diversity" or "oppressed/oppressor" status.

That being said, they were incredibly generous during the turmoil of 2020 when instead they could have cut jobs and salary, so I will give them that and I am grateful for what they did for their employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
            Almost. Bob needs to amend his work email signature to include "his" pronouns, rainbow gif optional, PRIDE in bold. You won't ever satisfy them unless you appear to be one of them.
            The mob comes for everyone... even those in the mob.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Funny you post this, I completed our latest inclusion training focused on acknowledging privilege earlier today. It's mandatory training, though we don't get scored on it. Fortunately it's not about white privilege, and addressed the how there are many ways someone can be advantaged.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob isn’t a member of a protected class, so Bob is fucked in the current political climate. What Bob is is a member of a group that has carved out protections for others because of internal guilt stemming from feelings of superiority that this group is truly better.

By being labeled and treated as a privileged class, folks like Bob will begin to get fed up and embrace as well as act in accordance with their new label, shocking the wokest of individuals from their own group.

Comment

What seems like the downward spiral for this coronavirus. We have to start some bullshit like this. Can we not wait atleast till 2022. Atleast the Grand Cherokee name is being kept!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Time for Bob to biggity bounce to a new career or start his own thing.
                    Am I the only one who laughed my ass off at this gem?!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by black2002ls; 03-05-2021, 10:27 AM.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have no clue what all the letters stand for in LGBTQIA but I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of them naked. Between that and my 1/1024th Native American DNA, being left handed and O- I feel that I fall into a protected class so they can get bent.

If we're all a protected class someone has to decide how to prioritize them. If you force someone to decide and justify that decision you can then turn it back around on them as being racist, sexist, genderist or whatever else you can think of.

The sad thing is that by being so woke we've gone full circle and are back to segregation, sexism and racism being acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of them naked. Between that and my 1/1024th Native American DNA, being left handed and O- I feel that I fall into a protected class.
                        So intersectional. So brave.

Comment

tell that nigger lover Bob to go fuck himself!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            jayzeus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              And there it is...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                And there it is...
                                two pages of weak shit! i had to stir the pot!

Comment

Working...
                                X