DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 07:05 PM   #41
01-GATOR
paper chaser
 
01-GATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Costa Rica/Dallas
Posts: 2,212
Default

LMAO at this

01-GATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:25 AM   #42
Nash B.
Lifer
 
Nash B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 40,053
Default

I still can't tell if that's satire or legitimate support lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny
HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:58 AM   #43
lowthreeohz
lol wut
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 27,581
Default

Don't like the guy but the fact that he was part of CDC back in the day is kind of cool.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW26N
lowthreeohz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #44
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 40,501
Default

__________________
When the government pays, the government controls.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #45
Nash B.
Lifer
 
Nash B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 40,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
Don't like the guy but the fact that he was part of CDC back in the day is kind of cool.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW26N
LOL I dicked around with BO2k in high school
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny
HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:49 PM   #46
lowthreeohz
lol wut
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 27,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash B. View Post
LOL I dicked around with BO2k in high school
I was at defcon for the release of bo2k lol. Good times
lowthreeohz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:02 PM   #47
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,558
Default

Yea, but did any of you attend the Ghetto LAN parties back in the day?
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:40 PM   #48
S_K
Drive fast - live slow
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Allen, TX
Posts: 1,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
Don't like the guy but the fact that he was part of CDC back in the day is kind of cool.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW26N
He was NOT part of the CDC. I hung out with most the members and I never ever heard of him. Hell, I doubt he was even old enough to shave when the CDC was large and in charge.
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:37 PM   #49
BP
infidel
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 19,153
Default

Can we name any other politicians with overly exaggerated arm movements? I mean other than Hitler and Mussolini of course.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #50
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
He was NOT part of the CDC. I hung out with most the members and I never ever heard of him. Hell, I doubt he was even old enough to shave when the CDC was large and in charge.
No worries, this is just him and his bullshit PR machine trying to make him more young and hip. I have to laugh at the comparisons to JFK. The guy doesn't have a fucking thing in common with JFK besides being white and male.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:24 PM   #51
cool cat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Can we name any other politicians with overly exaggerated arm movements? I mean other than Hitler and Mussolini of course.
Not Bob Dole.
cool cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:33 PM   #52
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
This thread is about Beto. Not about some other candidate. And I’ll say it again... zero chance.
Its going to be hilarious watching trump disembowel him in front of everyone. He doesn't have a prayer. Not a snowball's chance in hell. My guess is that he's just seeking more limelight for a book or something, which is commonplace.

Get real guys. Who do they have that can stand up against trump. Name one. Did you see what he did to them the first time around? lol. It was so vicious, so brutal, I loved it. So refreshing to see that instead of the Mr. Nice Guy role they all played for the last 30 years.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:43 AM   #53
SS Junk
Lifer
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 18,135
Default

In light of recent events Beto may be more of a wack job than the current lineup of loony hopefuls. May not last long.
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:58 AM   #54
Nash B.
Lifer
 
Nash B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 40,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
In light of recent events Beto may be more of a wack job than the current lineup of loony hopefuls. May not last long.
You didn't write short stories about running over little kids when you were an angsty teen?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny
HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 11:37 PM   #55
32vfromhell
Lifer
 
32vfromhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 19,444
Default

I think you guys are underestimating this dudes sway.

The media is going to get behind him in a big way, and champion him until some SJW moment happens and then they will champion some non-white woman to run.

I think he will be a formidable challenger and go far before the dems select someone more SJW friendly.
32vfromhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:09 AM   #56
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash B. View Post
You didn't write short stories about running over little kids when you were an angsty teen?
Can we rename the thread, ďBeto may run over your kids.....Ē
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:10 AM   #57
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vfromhell View Post
I think you guys are underestimating this dudes sway.

The media is going to get behind him in a big way, and champion him until some SJW moment happens and then they will champion some non-white woman to run.

I think he will be a formidable challenger and go far before the dems select someone more SJW friendly.
Make no mistake he isnít formidable at all, but fake news is very formidable. He will benefit most from fake news.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:17 AM   #58
The King
Lifer
 
The King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 14,770
Default

Now we only need Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, and Oprah Winfrey to announce their candidacies to complete the gaggle of Democratic hopefuls.
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:24 AM   #59
4bangen
©4bangen©
 
4bangen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,609
Default

I've found myself avoiding political talk these days. I've also found myself avoiding most any kind of talk that can lead to any kind of debate period. I think something has changed society fundamentally making rational debate impossible. I pretty much feel like we've started a cold (civil) war and no matter what the people on each side will not back down. The sky is only blue if their leader says it is.
4bangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 AM   #60
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangen View Post
I've found myself avoiding political talk these days. I've also found myself avoiding most any kind of talk that can lead to any kind of debate period. I think something has changed society fundamentally making rational debate impossible. I pretty much feel like we've started a cold (civil) war and no matter what the people on each side will not back down. The sky is only blue if their leader says it is.
You are right, but thatís why itís doubly important to call these people on their BS. Iím not saying waste a ton of time on it, or even try to change their minds. But there is a ton of value in telling them you support the 1st and 2nd amendments, and they can shove their BS back up their respective orifices. Leave it at that and move on while they throw their toddler hissy.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
collin county sweetmeat, nay “feels” the beto, nay loves beto's cock, nay luvs commie dik, nay wants facial from him, nay wants him bad, nay wear dress 4 beto dik, nay will give em handjob, nay will suck him, nayexvote4trump, nays booty is 4 beto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.