No announcement yet.

Twisted Root or other good burgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball's Hamburgers at Midway and Northwest Hwy is terrific. Also Stackhouse at Gaston and Malcolm X is fucking tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Very much so. Are you offended I'm offended?
      no. just wondering why you were butthurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        It's awesome. We moved close to downtown a few months ago. We're foodies (shut up Brent) so we're digging the proximity to cool places to try.
        hahahahahahahaha!

Social House should open any day if it isn't already. They should have the largest draft beer selection in town at 100 flavors. Terra is pretty decent, for a buffet. Not the best Mediterranean you'll ever have, but certainly worth the $12-14 they charge for all you can eat. I haven't eaten at that location though, only the one in Irving. AF+B is caddy corner to Social House. Crockett and Currie I think? AF+B is a Consilient concept, so the food is pretty tasty.

I really love what that area is becoming, but parking fucking sucks.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I went back to Kenny's in Frisco on Thursday, I can't get enough of that place!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Now I want to go there tonight, thanks H!

Comment

• Kenny's has a really extensive "secret menu" as well. An old manager from the Legacy location went over probably 10-20 more options while we were out at Ace's if you are looking for more ideas there. I can't recall them, but remember most of them sounded really good and not just created to be weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Now I want to go there tonight, thanks H!
                The cheese stuffed bacon wrapped giant jalapenos, oh man!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  "I know you asked a question about good burgers in Allen/N Plano, and I'm gonna let you finish... but here's my take on burgers that no one asked about, that has nothing to do with your original question..."
                  I'm supposed to apologize because you live in the 'burbs and have to eat shit food at chain restaurants? No thanks, I'll pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    hahahahahahahaha!

Social House should open any day if it isn't already. They should have the largest draft beer selection in town at 100 flavors. Terra is pretty decent, for a buffet. Not the best Mediterranean you'll ever have, but certainly worth the $12-14 they charge for all you can eat. I haven't eaten at that location though, only the one in Irving. AF+B is caddy corner to Social House. Crockett and Currie I think? AF+B is a Consilient concept, so the food is pretty tasty.

I really love what that area is becoming, but parking fucking sucks.
                    We love the 7th or Magnolia areas of Fort Worth. We tried the Social House the other night and I wasn't impressed with food or beer selection. The beer offerings were decent but not spectacular. I will cut them some slack since it was only a few days after they opened (not all beers on tap, no pizza oven installed). We will likely try AF&B next.

And you're right parking does suck especially on the weekends

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      And you're right parking does suck especially on the weekends
                      I usually park in the Movie Tavern garage. The sign tells you who validates.

Comment

• you guys probably wont believe this but those house brand burgers HEB sells are a lot better than pretty much all fast food burgers. Got jalepeno stuffed, cheese stuffed and regular.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          you guys probably wont believe this but those house brand burgers HEB sells are a lot better than pretty much all fast food burgers. Got jalepeno stuffed, cheese stuffed and regular.
                          Central Market usually has a burger special weekly and they are pretty decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Central Market usually has a burger special weekly and they are pretty decent.
                            My wife has brought some home on occasion, the bacon & Jalapeno are tasty.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Sriracha burger at Kenny's, go get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                                Sriracha burger at Kenny's, go get it.
                                10-4

I want need to know more about this "secret menu" they have....

Comment

Working...
                                X