Android Bluetooth Audio "Stutter"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Bluetooth Audio "Stutter"

Anybody ever experience this while listening to music and streaming it to a Bluetooth device like headphones or speakers? Can't say I've had it while streaming it to my car stereo but I rarely do that. This happens on my Samsung Galaxy S5 but it was also happening on my Nexus 5. I also want to say this happens on my iPhone as well. Anyway I Google'd it and fond that wiping the cache partition in Recovery mode fixes it every time.

We take a look at some common Samsung Galaxy S5 problems and highlight a range of workarounds and potential fixes to get your phone working as it should again.

Anybody else ever experience this?

Yes, but not before updating to 5.0 and only with screen off.

Comment

That's different from my experience as I am (was) running KitKat on both phones (I no longer own the Nexus 5). It's a minor inconvenience but thought I would share that out with anybody in case anyone else has the same issue.

You still running the Nexus 5?

Comment

The only thing I normally get is a little bit of a stutter when it first connects to my truck, but after a minute it goes away. And not every time.

Galaxy Note 3.

Comment

Yup, still running strong.

Comment

Dont get me started on the bluetooth syncing issues and audio stutter issues with my GS4....some days I want to smash it with a large hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              Yup, still running strong.
              Man I really miss my Nexus 5 and the plain Jane Android experience but hated the lack of swappable batteries and expandable memory. I really wish they were offering more Google Play Edition phones as I might have gone that route if I could afford it.

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Dont get me started on the bluetooth syncing issues and audio stutter issues with my GS4....some days I want to smash it with a large hammer.
              Have you given this a try yet?

Comment

Working...
              X