X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      I am sure there were some fun times back then. It is just depressing to see pics where nobody is smiling or giving any indication that they are happy. I am not talking about the war pictures. Those speak for themselves!
      People didn't smile during the early days of photography because it could take a minute or longer to take a picture due to the required exposure time. You had to be absolutely still or it would blur. Even after the exposure times were dropped due to advances a lot of people did not smile in photos. They were either just used to not smiling in photos, or it may have not been the thing to do. Day to day life has been hard for most of humanity's existence, but people still found ways to enjoy themselves. They just didn't take 400 selfies per day and post it online. They drank, played music, went to plays, and actually spent time talking to each other; when they weren't busy fighting off hunger or disease.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Thread of the Month!

Great thread!

David

Comment

fascinating!! If only those photos could tell their stories....I could sit down and listen for hours.

Comment

I've done the opposite. Cool picture (one so far) from the 2000's, converted to Black and White.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I especially liked the boxing photo.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I've done the opposite. Cool picture (one so far) from the 2000's, converted to Black and White.

Should have seen it in color.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  That's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Thats fucked up. Tell that to a color blind person.

Comment

Working...
                    X