Twin Peaks Restaurant Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    The redesigned Buffalo Wild Wings stores will have it but in a VIP 21+ area. The New Caney location is already running with self serve beer and there is supposed to be a new one in Fort Worth that'll offer it.

But no, it won't fly in Texas for long. You need a TABC license to serve beer for on premise consumption. I'd imagine they are skirting the law by calling that section a private club or a special event venue. All it's going to take is for one person to be served at the bar and walk into the "VIP" section with it for the TABC to shut it down until a judge makes a ruling.
    The funky door in Lubbock did self serve wine for a while where you paid for a card then they had those fancy machines to dispense it. TABC shut that down now a bartender has to get it for you.

Comment

I used to really enjoy their meatloaf (Wife makes a good one, hates meatloaf and has a job so never makes it) - then they took it off the menu. Was real bummed out. Scenery is scenery.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I only go to Hooters for their battered wings smothered in 3 mile island with a side of Bentley sauce and a full order of curly fries, nothing else.

Now for UFC fights, I go to Tight Ends for beer and views...
        This, IDGAF what people say I love their 3 mile island wings. Service is shit so I always sit at the bar and get good service. Tight Ends certainly has the better views but you had better be some kind of regular with a girl who knows you or you'll likely only see your waitress from a long distance every half hour or so.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          The funky door in Lubbock did self serve wine for a while where you paid for a card then they had those fancy machines to dispense it. TABC shut that down now a bartender has to get it for you.
          There is a wine bar in jerry world that has those on the suite level. It has jerry world prices.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Tight Ends certainly has the better views but you had better be some kind of regular with a girl who knows you or you'll likely only see your waitress from a long distance every half hour or so.
            I am a regular, but I also tip a $20.00 spot to my waitress when I get there and my/our beer glass is always full. We all tip very well when we leave since we are usually there for a few hours every time. The girls know this and they take care of us.
            Not talking to you Bird dog, but I have seen and heard of cheap ass hard dicks just going in there to gawk and not tip. To me it's a tit bar without the loud ass obnoxious hip hop music and stinky, high bitches trying to take every last dollar you have before moving onto the next walking $20.00 target.

The only downside for me is parking and it's in fucking PLANO!!!1111!!JUAN!!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Had lunch at Wild Pitch the other day, and it was either lingerie day, or their daily attire, is what brings guys in, it's certainly not the food. Some pretty good looking ladies that here hanging out top and bottom. A++ would go again.

This is the place that used to be Texas Stardom, then changed to Third Base or something. It's been reno-ed, but still brought back some good and not so good mammaries, I mean memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Had lunch at Wild Pitch the other day, and it was either lingerie day, or their daily attire, is what brings guys in, it's certainly not the food. Some pretty good looking ladies that here hanging out top and bottom. A++ would go again.

This is the place that used to be Texas Stardom, then changed to Third Base or something. It's been reno-ed, but still brought back some good and not so good mammaries, I mean memories.
                Lol Texas stardom.. $5 pitchers!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

I was a twin peaks nut. I'd go like 3-4 times a week. But it's definitely gone down hill the last few years. I used to go just for the cold beer. Now days my new watering hole is bubbys 33. It's cheap and has very cold beer. Razoo's would be my secondary spot.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Never been there your probably being more dramatic about this than you should be. Worst case order a burger it’s pretty tough to screw that up. If they do eat half and tell them you want another one.

Comment

Working...
                    X