Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news. ICE agents conduct a raid at an Allen tec company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

But I got what I was looking for out of Murph in the first try.. he wanted to pat his own back. "I work hard for 20 years...blah blah blah". He needs some validation as to how hes better than the other generations that make more money than him and dont have to push their bodies to exhaustion day in and day out.
    Yep your spot on.

Senior Vice President of said company I was referring to.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
      Yep your spot on.

Senior Vice President of said company I was referring to.
      So you dont work hard labor?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Theres a reason the oil and gas industry is able to still find us citizens to work in the field...and that reason is dolla dolla billz yall
        Partially. This and our industry is probably the most heavily scrutinized industry from every level (local/state/federal) so there’s that.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Trump is the head Nigger in charge of the executive branch of government, that includes the justice department. If he put out an order to every US attorney in the United States to prosecute employers to the fullest extent of the law for hiring illegal aliens companies with no longer hire illegal aliens. If they can't work all of the illegal aliens would head back to whatever country they came from or enough of them would leave that it would make it easier to round up and deport the ones that don't do it on their own.
          PSH! That motherfucker had illegal aliens working for him. You think he's going to put himself in harm's way like that?

Comment

Working...
          X