DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Picture and Video Post Forum

Picture and Video Post Forum Amusing and Photoshopped Pics.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #21
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikag View Post
We were doing a water line project out several years ago and part of the project crossed KCís property. Our safety director at the time (who could hold his own) was out there and this guy comes driving up cussing and screaming and causing a big scene for messing up his property. Our SD looks at him for a minute and says ďArenít you that preacher on TV?Ē KC immediately shuts up gets back in his vehicle and drives off.

KC is a charlatan and is not a true representative of the Christian faith at all.
Your perspective is skewed by your biases and beliefs in mythology. He is exactly a true representation of the Christian faith.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #22
SS Junk
Lifer

Love the defensive posture. Has to step up to look taller, yet be protected by the door because of being a pansy.
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:04 AM   #23
scootro
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Your perspective is skewed by your biases and beliefs in mythology. He is exactly a true representation of the Christian faith.
hahaha yeah okay! more like the devil in disguise
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:44 AM   #24
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
hahaha yeah okay! more like the devil in disguise
There is no devil and there is no God, they are only false beliefs born in an age when man could not understand his surroundings.

It doesn't really matter if any religion is true as they are simply basic ground rules to structure society and typically are not harmful if not taken to the extreme.

What is seen amongst the televangelist is the natural progression of religion being used to accumulate personal wealth while at the same time spreading the tenants of said religion. The more sheep you convert the more sheep you have donating to you. Many of the televangelist, even the ones who have accumulated vast personal wealth still have a strong belief in their own God and look to help others. Kenneth Copeland is one of those despite being a crusty mean-ass old mother fucker.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:18 AM   #25
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Y'all are all wrong. Everyone knows Jesus was the devil in disguise. He did a few parlor tricks and undid the entire old testaments.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:04 AM   #26
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Y'all are all wrong. Everyone knows Jesus was the devil in disguise. He did a few parlor tricks and undid the entire old testaments.

There is no physical evidence of Jesus ever having existed; unless you're talking about the guy that mows my lawn.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:06 AM   #27
quikag
Lifer

Quote:
You better hope youíre right. Iím good either way.
quikag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:31 AM   #28
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
There is no physical evidence of Jesus ever having existed; unless you're talking about the guy that mows my lawn.
Well yea, just like in 2,000 years there will be no physical evidence that you or I existed.

There are numerous writings of the man. It just depends on which stories you believe in / think were the most accurate.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #29
scootro
Lifer

Hilarious someone defending that piece of trash
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:58 AM   #30
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Well yea, just like in 2,000 years there will be no physical evidence that you or I existed.

There are numerous writings of the man. It just depends on which stories you believe in / think were the most accurate.
There is lots of stuff written about Zeus and Odin as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
Hilarious someone defending that piece of trash
I'm not defending him. I'm simply pointing out that he is what Christianity truly is. Can you name a point in history where the Christian Elites haven't use their positions to enrich themselves at the expense of others?

Anyone who says that that is not what all religions are is as stupid as the people who say "Well that's not real communism".
Old 06-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #31
krazy kris
Lifer

I believe in God and am a saved man. That being said I have a ton of issues with religion and most churches. Religion is just another way of separating us all into groups and most churches do the same thing. I've only been to 2 churches in my life that made me feel welcome and people weren't judging, gossipping, or passing the collection plate every 5 minutes. 1 was a non denominational church in Reno. Super cool preacher and awesome kids church we all really liked it and the other is a cowboy church out here in Graham really cool people and the preacher is an ex rodeo guy and ex sherrrif and he lives up the road from me. They also server coffee and some of the best doughnuts I've ever had but they don't have a kids church. I got a bad taste of churches when I was younger (13)I would go and help my grandpa mow and weedeat at his church and plant trees do remodel work all for free cause it's a church and we would never even get a thank you or recognition at the services but yet he would thank and praise the family that brought flowers and decorated his office. Then the next church he went to was in springtown and talked me into going was right before my accident and when they heard I might be getting some money boy they were over there every other dang day checking on me. Then when I found out I wasn't getting shit they never came back by I seen the preacher right after that in Walmart I went up to him stuck my hand out to shake his hand while on my crutches and he turned his head and walked the other way. I stopped for a minute and thought real hard about sticking one of my crutches up his old holy ass!
krazy kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:54 PM   #32
lowthreeohz
lol wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikag View Post
You better hope youíre right. Iím good either way.
lol @ this mentality. what makes your god or chosen religion right and the tens of thousands of others wrong?
lowthreeohz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:15 PM   #33
bcoop
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
lol @ this mentality. what makes your god or chosen religion right and the tens of thousands of others wrong?
Says the guy who basically killed Jesus....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:26 PM   #34
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Says the guy who basically killed Jesus....

According to Christian mythology a Roman Centurion named Longinus killed Jesus by administering a Coupe de Grasse with a spear to Jesus's side and in the process was bathed in the actual blood of Jesus making the man immortal. Christianity should be very easy to prove, they just have to find this Immortal former Roman Centurion who killed Jesus.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:41 PM   #35
The King
Lifer

Quote:
Your stories posted on this site are by and large considered mythology and few if any believe them, other than yourself of course.
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:24 PM   #36
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
According to Christian mythology a Roman Centurion named Longinus killed Jesus by administering a Coupe de Grasse with a spear to Jesus's side and in the process was bathed in the actual blood of Jesus making the man immortal. Christianity should be very easy to prove, they just have to find this Immortal former Roman Centurion who killed Jesus.
I think something was lost in translation.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:17 PM   #37
Chas_svo
86 SVO 344rwhp 'n gaining
VIP Member

Quote:
Idiot gets his history lessons from bad movies.
01 TJ - new toy (gone)
65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold, 3/21/13
Chas_svo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #38
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:

Nothing was Lost in Translation, it is a story out of Mythology the same as the Virgin birth, the crucifixion, and rising from the dead.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:11 PM   #39
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
Nothing was Lost in Translation, it is a story out of Mythology the same as the Virgin birth, the crucifixion, and rising from the dead.
I guess we read different books.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:15 PM   #40
SS Junk
Lifer

Quote:
I'm simply pointing out that he is what Christianity truly is.
Ignorance.
Quote:
Been a Christian all my life and have never heard of this myth. In looking at Wiki it is stated Longinus was blind and healed after blood fell into his eyes. lulz... who is actually correct?
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alimonaynaymadwifeleft, enki #1, jesus prays to svo, nay want preacher dik, ruff cnc'd 10commandments, ssjerk at church, ssjunk an alter boy, svo cleaned pope's pool