No announcement yet.

over sray....how to remove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use a STAINLESS razor. They are a bit more expensive but will not cut glass. Thats what tint shops use.

For the body. Try the most aggressive claybar you can find. They make different grades. The only thing with using a more aggressive clay is you will end up "dulling" the paint. All claybaring is like wetsanding the paint at a very low level. The more aggressive the clay. the more aggressive the wet sand. So you will more then likely have to go back over the paint with a polish to bring the shine totally back. Also. If you use aggressive clay you can use it on windows as well

PM me and I can give you advise or help you figure out how to get it taken care of. Did this to 60 cars in 3 weeks. ENTIRE cars and windows.
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
      I haven't heard this but what would be the significance?

Ordinary clay bar works.
      I figured so too, but just put it out there. lol I saw it at English Color if I'm not mistaken. It's a different color clay bar, so it must work better.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Triple 000 steel wool or finer and it will clean all the light overspray of off glass, clay bar for the painted panels, razor blades work just as well, but theres always the chance of scarring the glass or worse, cutting yourself or windshield moulding.
        x2
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

yes steel wool will take care of the overspray on the glass with ease. Not the body though........
          01 Platinum Edition F-250
          99 F-150
          89 LX Notch
          93 LX Hatch

Comment

Working...
          X