• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took me 10 mins.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      If I really cared about what these guys thought about me you would have a point. BUT I don't
      I would argue that if you cared about your personal view of yourself, you would opt to act as a more quality individual.
      You ever notice that, "I don't care what any of you people think!" is what the likes of the town whore exclaims when she can no longer reason her actions?

Comment

• I early voted...stepped up to the machine and pressed "1" for engrish...it went totally spanish and i deciphered "republicano"...lol

Comment

• I appreciate all you people who vote early. I’ve always voted on Election Day and have never had to wait in line. My wife and I voted after we picked our daughter up at school and we were the only ones there.

Comment

• last minute but yes. i just hope obama wins.

Comment

• Voted at 6:45, voted for romney, and libertarian where i could. I didnt vote for anyone that was uncontested.

Comment

• I voted in the 'hood down here in Austin. Long story short- the hispanic lady helping everyone in line handed out "I voted" stickers to everyone except the white people (except the white lady that was there with a black guy and their obviously mixed-race kids). She looked right at me, then turned around and handed stickers out to the kids, who were both under 10 years old and explained to them why they needed to wear them and "remind everyone to vote." After that, the white chick at the front of the line had to ask her for a sticker, and she begrudgingly handed her one as the lady waited to pounce on the hispanic guy that just finished voting and told him "be sure you wear this, go ahead and put it on now." There is more to it, but that's the gist. It was so completely obvious and ridiculously "partisan" it wasn't even funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                  I just voted for the American... Romney. Lol Only 5 people in there 10 booths total. The damn sharpie leaked on my hand.
                  Shit, even the sharpies are trying to sway people to vote black...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    I voted in the 'hood down here in Austin. Long story short- the hispanic lady helping everyone in line handed out "I voted" stickers to everyone except the white people (except the white lady that was there with a black guy and their obviously mixed-race kids). She looked right at me, then turned around and handed stickers out to the kids, who were both under 10 years old and explained to them why they needed to wear them and "remind everyone to vote." After that, the white chick at the front of the line had to ask her for a sticker, and she begrudgingly handed her one as the lady waited to pounce on the hispanic guy that just finished voting and told him "be sure you wear this, go ahead and put it on now." There is more to it, but that's the gist. It was so completely obvious and ridiculously "partisan" it wasn't even funny.
                    You should have spit on her.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• lol. I was thoroughly disgusted, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        You should have spit on her.
                        Shoulda slapped the bitch with a tortilla.

Comment

• I got my vote on...

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• W........t..........f
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• voted

Comment

• Looks like SUX2BU paid for another 5 votes this election year. http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...=375199&page=6

Comment

Working...
                                X