Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama now gets to choose a MINIMUM of one Supreme Court judge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama now gets to choose a MINIMUM of one Supreme Court judge...

Ruth Bader will be leaving, so that makes a total of 3 he'll have appointed.

That doesnt account for any conservative judges. Im PRAYING they can all hold on for another 4 years.

This man will have a longer lasting effect on our nation than Wilson, FDR, or Lyndon Johnson...... and we're going to have to live with it.

you still at it?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      you still at it?
      Still at what, Naynay?
      Worried about a possible liberal majority on the highest court of the land. The court that is the final say on what is or is not constitutional. The court that has the power to overturn any number of landmark decisions in regards to gun rights, individual freedom, etc?

If thats what you meant, then yes, I am still at it.

Your guy won. You can gloat. I can't really argue with you anymore, because the voting majority of the country seems to be okay with a welfare state.

I honestly dont see the point anymore. Why work 60hours/week when I can quit and collect all the money I need from the gubment. Might as well friggin join in while the gettin's good.

Comment

Read Term Limits by Vince Flynn, take notes.

Comment

i work 60 hrs a week bc $2,xxx on my pay check every tuesday is alot better than the $852 from unemployment every two weeks.. trust me, go to work tomorrow. it will be ok.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i work 60 hrs a week bc $2,xxx on my pay check every tuesday is alot better than the $852 from unemployment every two weeks.. trust me, go to work tomorrow. it will be ok.
            Come Jan 1,2013 that paycheck you get will be smaller because of NOboma and his ridiculous obamacare...

Comment

im union
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And you think that makes you invincible from it? Well I wish I could see you're face when that check is a tad shorter...

Comment

The union and government health care plans are gonna get us taxed more when they start counting that as part of our income.

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                    And you think that makes you invincible from it? Well I wish I could see you're face when that check is a tad shorter...
                    its part of my package, i never see it come from my check, if anything they ask us to take a $0.15/hr pay cut, to "pay in to our pension" as part of our CBA, then the next year we get a cost of living increase of $0.70/hr
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Guess its time to join the onion

nay nay makes it sound better everyday

Comment

im union
                        Good get me some over time, I need some mo money. Cant beat them join them. Fuck it why try when you can sit back ad draw of naynays check each week.

Comment

So what you're saying is, I make more than you
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                          X