X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free 40's and chicken tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      im really done.. a bunch of ya'll have just been proving your idocities and bigotries for the past few months, and i had to exploit it. those of you who i consider friends will remain so, those of you who i do not know who continued to throw low blows and try to belittle me, will never have the opportunity to gain my friendship, no harm no foul, a lot of people just showed their true colors, and proved that the "pack mentality" is strong in sheep.
      I found your posts entertaining...

Comment

If anything good comes out of this Im truly happy for naynay. He was one man against 10-15 on an issue. He won, and from what I have seen he hasnt really rubbed it in anyones face. I say good for him, and I hope Obama turns out to be the leader naynay think he is.

Anyways, congratulations Naynay!

Comment

im really done.. a bunch of ya'll have just been proving your idocities and bigotries for the past few months, and i had to exploit it. those of you who i consider friends will remain so, those of you who i do not know who continued to throw low blows and try to belittle me, will never have the opportunity to gain my friendship, no harm no foul, a lot of people just showed their true colors, and proved that the "pack mentality" is strong in sheep.
          damn....thats deep. i for one like the new sensitive naynay.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            If anything good comes out of this Im truly happy for naynay. He was one man against 10-15 on an issue. He won, and from what I have seen he hasnt really rubbed it in anyones face. I say good for him, and I hope Obama turns out to be the leader naynay think he is.

Anyways, congratulations Naynay!
            Well said, aside from giving 89gtstanger a hard time, I just read through the political forum. I can appreciate people taking a stand for what they believe in, but as always with politics some feel a need to insult. Whoever you voted for no doubt has their positives and negatives to their policies and plans, but we should all hope for the best for our nation.

Comment

those of you who i consider friends will remain so,
              You can't forget shaboy who coined your screen name, foo!

Comment

Working...
              X