No announcement yet.

We have four years to spread the word.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have four years to spread the word.

Gentleman,

I will not go quietly in the dark while big government takes control of our lives. We need to preserve freedom and minimize governmental control. Spread the Libertarian views to all who want to ensure a free future for their children. We need to educate our fellow Americans on the draw backs of governmental control, not shun them. We have four years to get this message of freedom out! Hell, we can even use our foes campaign slogan "GET OUT AND VOTE"! If we unite under a principle of freedom maybe all is not lost... I do not wish to raise my children under failed European policies so lets make a difference and go after TRUE change.

Previous slide Next slide Previous slide Next slide Together,?we are the Libertarian Party. The Libertarian Party (LP) is your representative in American politics. It is the only political party that respects you as a unique and responsible individual. Our slogan is that we are “The Party of Principle” because we stand firmly on our principles. […]

I'm facepalming.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
      Gentleman,

I will not go quietly in the dark while big government takes control of our lives. We need to preserve freedom and minimize governmental control. Spread the Libertarian views to all who want to ensure a free future for their children. We need to educate our fellow Americans on the draw backs of governmental control, not shun them. We have four years to get this message of freedom out! Hell, we can even use our foes campaign slogan "GET OUT AND VOTE"! If we unite under a principle of freedom maybe all is not lost... I do not wish to raise my children under failed European policies so lets make a difference and go after TRUE change.

Previous slide Next slide Previous slide Next slide Together,?we are the Libertarian Party. The Libertarian Party (LP) is your representative in American politics. It is the only political party that respects you as a unique and responsible individual. Our slogan is that we are “The Party of Principle” because we stand firmly on our principles. […]

http://www.ronpaul.com/
      There's not enough of us. We're outnumbered. Colorado showed us this fact.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Maybe we're not getting the message out. I've seriously thought about standing on a soap box in the middle of a populated area to spread the Libertarian message.
        Last edited by Cannon; 11-07-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

As I said before in a previous post, too little too late...

The sheeple of Jersey Shore have spoken, and this is the kind of country they want, and the type of President they want.

No amount of "communication" is going to change that.

I truly believe that this is just a side effect of a pervasive societal problem that's been coming for some time, its not just a political issue.

Those with eyes can see it if they pull the blinders off.

If I could afford it, I'd pull a Denny and relocate out of this place tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
            I'm not. This is my home and I'll happily kill a bunch of MF's to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
              As I said before in a previous post, too little too late...

The sheeple of Jersey Shore have spoken, and this is the kind of country they want, and the type of President they want.

No amount of "communication" is going to change that.

I truly believe that this is just a side effect of a pervasive societal problem that's been coming for some time, its not just a political issue.

Those with eyes can see it if they pull the blinders off.

My wife and I had that conversation this morning. Looking at either Australia or New Zealand.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

sigh, another 4 years of listening to this shit.

Comment

The Libertarian Party got about 1% of the vote. Need another 4% to get those federal matching funds.

I would be elated if we could just get one more party represented in the debates, but it will never happen since the Dems and Republicans hijacked the debates from the League of Women Voters as a response to them letting Ross Perot get in on it...

Comment

What's interesting is none of the military votes were counted and none of the votes have been certified. Ohio won't even be certified to earliest, December. I don't think Republicans should ever concede a race
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Thank god for these next 4 years, not having enough time to spread the word is why Mitt lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                        Maybe we're not getting the message out. I've seriously thought about standing on a soup box in the middle of a populated area to spread the Libertarian message.
                        I think you meant soup can?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          What's interesting is none of the military votes were counted and none of the votes have been certified. Ohio won't even be certified to earliest, December. I don't think Republicans should ever concede a race
                          It's a good thing we had the UN here to make sure everything was going good!!!

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Thank god for these next 4 years, not having enough time to spread the word is why Mitt lost!
                          I tried to laugh, but I'm still miserably depressed. I think I'll go watch the kitty video a few more times.

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                          I think you meant soup can?
                          Don't forget to wet the string while you're informing the idiots of their decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

If we each kill two liberals.......
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                            X