No announcement yet.

this was surprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a family member who has been on stamps for years. $400 a month the pantry has so much food in it that it is sickening. nothing but sweets bread and junk food. millions probably do the same thing. what a joke

Comment

fact checkers.. does the queen of england still sign off on who is the POTUS?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Cj- I friend I talk with tonight, single no kids, figured his total taxation is 67% including everything he is taxed on. So since he works hard and gets paid well, he's only entitled in the governments eyes, to 33% of what he earns, meanwhile, the mexican bitch who pops the beans out like pieces of shit gets to collect. That is offensive as fuck.
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
          Cj- I friend I talk with tonight, single no kids, figured his total taxation is 67% including everything he is taxed on. So since he works hard and gets paid well, he's only entitled in the governments eyes, to 33% of what he earns, meanwhile, the mexican bitch who pops the beans out like pieces of shit gets to collect. That is offensive as fuck.
          how old is he?17?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            fact checkers.. does the queen of england still sign off on who is the POTUS?
            She doesn't even have anything to do with England's government.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
              And you dont consider the fact that the african americans , making up 12% of the population

BUT recieving THAT percentage , to be a little odd ? i must be a racist

right on the money... just like jail population

Comment

I'm sure my math is off, looks like:

Ever since the first census, the Census Bureau has tracked different racial groups. We continue to track different racial and ethnic groups today. Here are the results from the 2000 and 2010 census of how the US population is divided.

From the 2010 census, using the 42.9 million on foodstamps then (it is now 47 million) and using the percentages in that picture.

white population- 196,817,000 (63.7%)
                black population- 37,685,000 (12.2%)
                latino population- 50,477,000 (16.3%)

white-1 out of every 12.7 on food stamps
                black-1 out of every 3.9 on food stamps
                latino-1 out of every 11.7 on food stamps

It is too early for me to be multiplying and dividing eight digit numbers.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

If this was already covered my apologies but I'm confused. It looks like this could be saying two things:
                  1:10% of all Hispanics in the US are on food stamps
                  or
                  2:Hispanics receive 10% of all food stamp benefits?

I am guessing that it is number two. In that case, where is the other 32%?
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    If this was already covered my apologies but I'm confused. It looks like this could be saying two things:
                    1:10% of all Hispanics in the US are on food stamps
                    or
                    2:Hispanics receive 10% of all food stamp benefits?

I am guessing that it is number two. In that case, where is the other 32%?
                    I will go out on a limb and say that the 10% listed for hispanics is a representation of the hispanic Americans here legally, and that illegal aliens would be in the unlisted 32%.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm with CJ, race should not matter. It is just a deterrent from the real issue which is abuse of the system. There are to many people in this country that are happy to let others provide for them and a government that is more than happy to oblige.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                      X