One more day naynay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    I don't really want him either but he's better than the alternative for me. For me just the fact that he's not a Republican is enough.
    The fact that a candidate is not an incumbent is enough for me. LOL at partisan sheeple like you.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      The fact that a candidate is not an incumbent is enough for me. LOL at partisan sheeple like you.
      Pot meet Kettle?

Comment

Pot meet Kettle?
        Nope, I vote across party lines when the situation calls for it, and have in many elections. Unlike what sheeple like yourself openly admit to having done or intend to do in this election.

Comment

Haven't heard from naynay. Must have been long lines at the social security office. I hear you get bad reception there

Comment

I don't really want him either but he's better than the alternative for me. For me just the fact that he's not a Republican is enough.
            You really come across as someone who is blind in their beliefs. To flat out state that there is no way you would vote for another party is proof positive that you don't look into who you vote for, that you don't educate yourself as to what is and what is not, and as such are a perfect example of why we are in the political morass we see around us.

Fwiw, I have voted a straight ticket once, on my first time. Last week I voted for several independents, one dem, and the rest repub. By this, I researched my candidates and voted for those whom I felt best represented my beliefs. You should look into this!

Were you to do so you might just find you're not the staunch democrat you think you are..
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              You really come across as someone who is blind in their beliefs. To flat out state that there is no way you would vote for another party is proof positive that you don't look into who you vote for, that you don't educate yourself as to what is and what is not, and as such are a perfect example of why we are in the political morass we see around us.

Fwiw, I have voted a straight ticket once, on my first time. Last week I voted for several independents, one dem, and the rest repub. By this, I researched my candidates and voted for those whom I felt best represented my beliefs. You should look into this!

Were you to do so you might just find you're not the staunch democrat you think you are..
              I'm not really a Democrat I'm midway between Dem and Liber depending on the issue. What I am is ANTI-Repub.
              BUT with the stranglehold the two major parties have on the elections there is zero chance anyone else will win so I have to vote Dem.

Comment

I'm not really a Democrat I'm midway between Dem and Liber depending on the issue. What I am is ANTI-Repub.
                BUT with the stranglehold the two major parties have on the elections there is zero chance anyone else will win so I have to vote Dem.
                Well, at least when you vote, you have the right to bitch.

Comment

Cap and ball duel. Romney will win, because Obama holding a firearm such as that sideways will lead to poor trajectory.

Comment

I'm all for going back to a duel. You have a problem with a president, you have the right to challenge them on the WH lawn. One shot each.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

nice to see you are thinking of me... get a job!
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I'd have said "The person who didn't assassinate an American citizen without due process."
                        like how george bush flew those planes into WTC?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          You are entitled to your opinion same as everyone else. No one has ever answered why they want Obama on office again. How come you do?
                          i have answered numerous times, i will never support a party that endorsed GWB
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Haven't heard from naynay. Must have been long lines at the social security office. I hear you get bad reception there
                            no i was at work. making money to provide from my family. get a job!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              like how george bush flew those planes into WTC?
                              Holy fuck you're retarded. So is he the most brilliant man alive or the retarded monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                i have answered numerous times, i will never support a party that endorsed GWB
                                But loves the party of Klan member Byrd, murderer Kennedy, Vote against the Civil Rights Act Gore, "negro dialect" Reid, "get my coffee" Clinton and "Keep the ninjas voting Dem for 200 years" Johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X