One more day naynay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    nice to see you are thinking of me... get a job!
    You are an idiot
    like how george bush flew those planes into WTC?
    You're an idiot

i have answered numerous times, i will never support a party that endorsed GWB
    Your an idiot
    no i was at work. making money to provide from my family. get a job!
    Ur an idiot

Comment

no i was at work. making money to provide from my family. get a job!
      So if I can find a post of yours made during "business hours", then does that negate your assumption ?

Comment

you wont be able to, i work with my hands. only time i have posted during the day are when i took off to be with my son when he was born. and 'business hours'? we call that time to work.

there's no need to troll me man, im like teflon, it just won't stick!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you wont be able to, i work with my hands. only time i have posted during the day are when i took off to be with my son when he was born. and 'business hours'? we call that time to work.

That's good, you keep right on working so you can pay for my Social Security and Medicare benefits. TIA!

Comment

Ok back on point. You are voting for Obama because you didn't like one president? And how about the original question? You gonna bitch and moan and claim voter fraud etc? Not saying Romney WILL win but If he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              That's good, you keep right on working so you can pay for my Social Security and Medicare benefits. TIA!
              now who's a lazy self entitled fuck?

dollar waiting on a dime, over here.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                Ok back on point. You are voting for Obama because you didn't like one president? And how about the original question? You gonna bitch and moan and claim voter fraud etc? Not saying Romney WILL win but If he wins?
                umm if romney wins on tuesday, i will wake up wednesday and go to work like nothing happened. the world keeps on turning brotha, i dont need one man to tell me what i can and can not do.

question to you; what happens if obama wins? by your last sentence it sounds like there is a glimmer of doubt. what was the point of this thread?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

question to you; what happens if obama wins?
                  Im gonna write a snarky facebook post.

Comment

i just may like it..!

really though, whoever wins, just go to work, take care of your family and yourself and stop being so tied up in POLITICS, they are just that, politics.
                    5. ( functioning as singular or plural ) any activity concerned with the acquisition of power, gaining one's own ends, etc
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Does the republican party get no credit for freeing the slaves? Or bush was so bad in your eyes that you don't care?
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

i am 30 years old. i am worried about MY future, not the past. GWB was my first election.fuck that guy.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and my parents have a white housekeeper, lol.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Wtf? Really? "you owe us, vote republican"? Thats some bullshit right there, i hope that was tongue in cheek.

Comment

umm if romney wins on tuesday, i will wake up wednesday and go to work like nothing happened. the world keeps on turning brotha, i dont need one man to tell me what i can and can not do.

question to you; what happens if obama wins? by your last sentence it sounds like there is a glimmer of doubt. what was the point of this thread?
                              There is more than a glimmer of doubt. No where will you find me preaching that its in the bag. I have no idea who will win tomorrow. The point Is that you have been a weasely little troll, lying about how you really feel When it's obvious. The point is if rather not you've considered how you will feel if your daddy isn't around to hand out that money for four more years

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                Wtf? Really? "you owe us, vote republican"? Thats some bullshit right there, i hope that was tongue in cheek.
                                You expected something more from the lowlife mouth breathers on this board?
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X