War in the Asia-Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War in the Asia-Pacific

So the down low on China. They have sold most of our debt, and Japan now holds the majority of it. They have expanded their borders 250 miles off of the coast into international waters and are attempting to colonize disputed Japanese islands. We have ships there now, and the U.S. plans to send 60% of its fleet to the Asia-Pacific area. What the hellis going on and what are we gearing up for? As of now, we have 2 Navy carrier Battle groups and a Marine corps air-ground task force currently operating...

Discuss.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Guess you'll find out after you get done with bct. Learn how to shoot your rifle, please.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

You're joining the Army?

Comment

Ya
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
          Ya
          I wouldn't worry about the Pacific then, but have fun in the Hindu Kush.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            Fuck that place

Comment

For a memorable holiday in Pakistan whether experiencing its culture, trekking or tour, we put in that extra effort to make your trip a success. Our Client Comments rank us as the best operator in Pakistan.

"experience a different Pakistan"...
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                I don't think he will make it that far. My guess is he is an 88Mike in the making. They don't need them up in the Kush or Korengal. He might spend a year on BAF toting that same magazine of rounds in the mag well of his full length m16 that drags the ground when he walks. You know, like a bunch of the others out here you see.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I don't think he will make it that far. My guess is he is an 88Mike in the making. They don't need them up in the Kush or Korengal. He might spend a year on BAF toting that same magazine of rounds in the mag well of his full length m16 that drags the ground when he walks. You know, like a bunch of the others out here you see.
                  88m? Who are you joking...
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Comment

88m? Who are you joking...
                      What did they promise you?

There is a truck with your name on it.

Comment

13bravo...

Theres a 155 with my name on it probably will just be in an infantry position though..
                        Detailing by Dylan
                        817-494-3396
                        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

13bravo...

Theres a 155 with my name on it probably will just be in an infantry position though..
                          bwaahahahaha, the war is over, we don't need war fighters we need truck drivers. *tossing you keys*

don't be mad. just breath and accept it while the Army has its way with you.

when do you leave by the way?

Comment

13bravo...

Welcome to the fun. Army is a blast. Oh, and if you do get put in an infantry position, enjoy MOUNT training. Me and one other grunt was on OPFOR and lit up an entire company of tankers. Was great fun
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

13bravo...

13B? Did you fail the asvab? FO > Gun Bunny

Comment

Working...
                              X