No announcement yet.

War in the Asia-Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go practice cranking manual windows up and down 1500 times a day...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      Go practice cranking manual windows up and down 1500 times a day...
      throwing around 95# HE will put some hair on your chest too. He will be praying for a bullet and wishing he had taken the 88m MOS. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The USMC doesn't shoot 88's anymore do they?

Comment

The Corps doesn't, hooahs do.

Comment

88M is the MOS for a truck driver. I am giving him shit cause as prep work for what how the Army is about to horse fuck him dry.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
              The Corps doesn't, hooahs do.
              I don't see too many 88's just 60's and the 120's out here. I love to listen to the 120's even and though I have never hung one, I have dropped 60's before.

Comment

we talking mortars or arty now?

Comment

This is the first I've heard of any of this.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I was thinking 105s since he mentioned he was gunna be a gun rock. I'm drunk

Comment

So is this legit?
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Get into UAV's well a smart person would.. thats where the money is....

Comment

^good friend of mine does contracting work with uav's, high level, cool stuff.

From the 20-30+ 13 bravos and deltas I have spoken with, none of them spoke about any of the artillery positions being throw into a 88m. Maybe someone you know was? Im not really sure what info you have to go off of... Ship out in less than 2 weeks.

Slowlx- asvab of 87. There's no way in hell I was going to take a 13fox.
                          Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                            Get into UAV's well a smart person would.. thats where the money is....
                            Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

88M is a truck driver. I am giving you shit since, like I said, the war is pretty much over........we need more folks to drive this shit out of country.

I thought you would have ditched the "good friend of mine does contracting work with uav's, high level, cool stuff." when you deleted the last thread. Remember what I said. If he is telling you it is either open source, non-class bull shit, or bull shit or a violation of the NISP. So KNOCK IT OFF.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

88M is a truck driver. I am giving you shit since, like I said, the war is pretty much over........we need more folks to drive this shit out of country.

I thought you would have ditched the "good friend of mine does contracting work with uav's, high level, cool stuff." when you deleted the last thread. Remember what I said. If he is telling you it is either open source, non-class bull shit, or bull shit or a violation of the NISP. So KNOCK IT OFF.
                              Oh, I see. With everything winding down, and Barry not wanting to do much with the military, I could see myself driving a truck. And, it's open source, recently declassed bullshit. Sigh...

Edit: how old are those boxers now?
                              Detailing by Dylan
                              817-494-3396
                              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                                ^good friend of mine does contracting work with uav's, high level, cool stuff.

From the 20-30+ 13 bravos and deltas I have spoken with, none of them spoke about any of the artillery positions being throw into a 88m. Maybe someone you know was? Im not really sure what info you have to go off of... Ship out in less than 2 weeks.

Slowlx- asvab of 87. There's no way in hell I was going to take a 13fox.
                                Good luck spending the next few years with some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the military.

Comment

Working...
                                X