this was surprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this was surprising

but now considering that anglo's out number everone with 72% of the population

THE BAD HOMBRE

And you dont consider the fact that the african americans , making up 12% of the population

BUT recieving THAT percentage , to be a little odd ? i must be a racist

Comment

god damn white trash

Comment

Does not look even possible. Isn't factcheck that ultra liberal all B.S. number publishing org?
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

what % do black and Hispanics make of the American population?

Comment

I'm not even going to bother doing the math right now to show you how skewed that is.
            Even when doing the math, I'm wondering where the magical %10 of hispanics number came from, with who knows how many unregistered and receiving aid.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I'm not even going to bother doing the math right now to show you how skewed that is.
              Even when doing the math, I'm wondering where the magical %10 of hispanics number came from, with who knows how many unregistered and receiving aid.
              who's lazy and self entitled? its from factchecker, i think they checked the math for you!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                who's lazy and self entitled? its from factchecker, i think they checked the math for you!
                fwiw i think it's been proven that factcheck.org has a left leaning agenda.

Comment

i wouldnt doubt it
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i wouldnt doubt it
                    icwydt

Comment

Show me the percentage of race x as a percentage of how many are on food stamps relative to the number that isn't on food stamps. Them compare that to race y and z

Comment

No, it isn't surprising. White people have always been the bigger food stamp recipient. I don't give a shit about race, as a matter of fact I'm absolutely fucking sick and tired of race even being a factor in anything. It's such a waste of time and a distraction. If you're collecting food stamps, you better be at rock bottom. That should be the requirement. If you are unable to feed yourself, than stay on food stamps until you're working again. But if you have AC, cable, xbox, etc. there is a serious fucking problem.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i wouldnt doubt it
                          Your words are leaning right
                          Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            No, it isn't surprising. White people have always been the bigger food stamp recipient. I don't give a shit about race, as a matter of fact I'm absolutely fucking sick and tired of race even being a factor in anything. It's such a waste of time and a distraction. If you're collecting food stamps, you better be at rock bottom. That should be the requirement. If you are unable to feed yourself, than stay on food stamps until you're working again. But if you have AC, cable, xbox, etc. there is a serious fucking problem.
                            Yeah well if you're on welfare, you better have a fucking job and hae no shame of pissing in a god damn cup. Your living quarters should be barely better than a cardboard box, too.

In my hometown in Canada, you should see the government living apartments; most are twice as nice as half of Euless.
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                              Yeah well if you're on welfare, you better have a fucking job and hae no shame of pissing in a god damn cup. Your living quarters should be barely better than a cardboard box, too.

In my hometown in Canada, you should see the government living apartments; most are twice as nice as half of Euless.
                              I've been to England. Entire cities are government housing. That's where we're going. Go to work, come home and you get what you get.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X