• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you pick it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Did you pick it up?
      It was delivered to the house yesterday.

Damn this thing is nice. It puts my 78 CJ7 Golden Eagle to shame.

White 2013 Wrangler Unlimited with convenience package (power windows/locks/etc), limited slip, side airbags, Bluetooth connectivity group, hard top, etc.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          It was delivered to the house yesterday.

Damn this thing is nice. It puts my 78 CJ7 Golden Eagle to shame.

White 2013 Wrangler Unlimited with convenience package (power windows/locks/etc), limited slip, side airbags, Bluetooth connectivity group, hard top, etc.
          Very nice! I mentioned that I bought a one-owner '05 Grand Cherokee Limited, and I was/am shocked at how loaded this thing is. AWD/4W low, Sirius/hands-free/DVD player in the back, rain-sensing wipers, etc. Hell, it even has adjustable pedals in it! I love the Hemi, and it will pass about anything but a gas station.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Congrats!!
            Thanks guys, I will post pics this weekend, but it's just your run of the mill white Jeep!

Comment

I went and looked at this jeep today and I just don't think I want to trade the avalanche for a jeep
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                I went and looked at this jeep today and I just don't think I want to trade the avalanche for a jeep
                I've always like the Red X edition.

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I would make that trade with a quickness..... if it was a manual transmission.

Comment

Bump for pics

Comment

if not, im picking up my run of the mill white one this week. i'll have someone post before and after pics since i am not smart enough. i will have it lifted on 35's over the long weekend because my weiner is so small.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          if not, im picking up my run of the mill white one this week. i'll have someone post before and after pics since i am not smart enough. i will have it lifted on 35's over the long weekend because my weiner is so small.

god bless.
                          Did Geor start complaining about the size?
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Got a really good deal on a new Wrangler a couple of weeks ago. Just a cell phone pic, but its stock, and looks like every other white Jeep. (http://s1018.photobucket.com/user/MD2595/media/image_zps2bb09263.jpg.html) Power windows/locks, auto, u connect group, remote entry, etc...... I've been told it has too many

Comment

I have your twin Matt.

God bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My 08' 2dr has been a great vehicle. Yes it is gutless but everything has been solid on it so far. I fixed the gutless issue a bit when I geared it and tuned the trans shift points. (Its an auto) it drives much better now. They other thing is the modding possibilities are endless.

Comment

Working...
                                X