Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman shoots man in Houston, pumps gas and drives off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the "she had a chance to leave" argument. Fuck you, act like a dick and pull a knife, then you deserve to get shot. Time to learn that your actions have consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      I love the "she had a chance to leave" argument. Fuck you, act like a dick and pull a knife, then you deserve to get shot. Time to learn that your actions have consequences.
      Yeah, I figured that would only apply to white shooters.

I can't tell WTH was really going on in that video. She was holding that rifle in a dumb manner though.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Yeah, I figured that would only apply to white shooters.

I can't tell WTH was really going on in that video. She was holding that rifle in a dumb manner though.
        She fired at least one round into the ground. He got his warning and attempted to attack her anyways.

Has anyone seen a site that has the complete, unedited video? I looked for it last night with no luck.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

She should have just waited until that man was bashing her brains in on the ground before she fired, a la Trayvon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            She should have just waited until that man was bashing her brains in on the ground before she fired, a la Trayvon.
            Fo sho! Texas needs to be a bit more western like.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Nigga moment:

Stevo
              Lol@ 1:10.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                southside trunk poppa'

god bless.
                I approve.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No need for a freaking grand jury. You hitting on a ho and she pulls a gun, you need to leave, post haste. Dumb fucker got what he deserves.

Comment

But he didn't have any skittles or iced tea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post
                      She also didn't see any sense in waiting for him to bash her head into the sidewalk either. She just cut to the chase and dusted his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post
                        This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store. Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from...

"....there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug."

It's called "LEAN"....something Trayvon bragged about on FB and elsewhere...and also something else our biased media failed to report.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                        X