Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with Cops These Days . . .In a word – don't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    You sound like DJ (Baron), how am I flustered. You had "good" run-in with the a few lawdogs over the weekend and now all of sudden all cops are good?! You need to get some protein in your body hometown, the lack of meat is fucking up your reason to think logically...
    Lol, your childish response is self-incriminating.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Even the multiple times I've needed help from the police, I can't really quantify exactly how helpful they have ever been. Oh, a crime happened to you? Okay, I'll write a report. Gee, thanks.
      No shit, someone broke into your car, call your insurance co. Oh, someone broke into your home, call your homeowners insurance co.
      Why a few Sundays ago, some fucking thieves broke into the house right behind me, took the Allen PD about 30 minutes to get there, when they did show up, there was about 6 cars and a small army of cops. A few of my neighbors show up and want to know what happened, they were all told to go back home, there was a police investigation going on. It was after most of those cocksuckers left that a detective showed and up and went door to door and that's the only reason we found out what was going on. Of course they wanted information an it turns out it is a gang that is targeting sand people and chinks around the metro area.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

No shit, someone broke into your car, call your insurance co. Oh, someone broke into your home, call your homeowners insurance co.
          Why a few Sundays ago, some fucking thieves broke into the house right behind me, took the Allen PD about 30 minutes to get there, when they did show up, there was about 6 cars and a small army of cops. A few of my neighbors show up and want to know what happened, they were all told to go back home, there was a police investigation going on. It was after most of those cocksuckers left that a detective showed and up and went door to door and that's the only reason we found out what was going on. Of course they wanted information an it turns out it is a gang that is targeting sand people and chinks around the metro area.
          Why you gotta be so racist?

Comment

^^^

If you can't beat'em, join'em...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^^

If you can't beat'em, join'em...
              If some ass-hole comes kicking at my door looking for my Asian wife he better be prepared to eat a mouthful of shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                If some ass-hole comes kicking at my door looking for my Asian wife he better be prepared to eat a mouthful of shotgun.
                It's cool, I usually come around when you aren't home anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Even the multiple times I've needed help from the police, I can't really quantify exactly how helpful they have ever been. Oh, a crime happened to you? Okay, I'll write a report. Gee, thanks.
                  Just because something doesn't happen right then does not mean we stop working. I am writing an arrest warrant for a burglary of a habitation that I lifted prints off a TV. The offense happened early May. The warrant will be signed Wednesday. If it's not an in-progress crime the the suspect is caught, then it takes time to develop leads and gather enough evidence for PC warrant. Love how America has the drive thru mentality for every aspect of life.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                    Just because something doesn't happen right then does not mean we stop working. I am writing an arrest warrant for a burglary of a habitation that I lifted prints off a TV. The offense happened early May. The warrant will be signed Wednesday. If it's not an in-progress crime the the suspect is caught, then it takes time to develop leads and gather enough evidence for PC warrant. Love how America has the drive thru mentality for every aspect of life.

I guess the multiple audio systems I've had ripped off over a decade ago will be showing up on my doorstep any day now. Let's get real, about 90% of a patrolmans job is responding to an incident after it is already over with. I've had to INSIST officers take fingerprints before, and judging by the lack of enthusiasm, I'm sure they went into the garbage once they got back to the station.

I have had a TON of interaction with the police through the years, so I am not jaded by one or two bad incidents. I'd say they are operating at about a 75% positive rate in my case. I've had cops be dicks for absolutely no reason multiple times, and I have had cops cut me breaks when they've caught me red handed doing something outrageously stupid in my car multiple times.

It all boils down to attitude, and your casual dismissal of my previous post, while expected, is exactly the type of behavior that makes the public see the police in a less than favorable light a lot of the time and start looking for reasons to hate them. 03trublugt is a stellar example of negative behavior that unfortunately exacerbates the way the general populace perceive police. Of course any time you point this out to any of you guys, the person stating the obvious is immediately a cop hater or some other ridiculous adjective. You guys want to make a difference, then quit being snarky on the internet, take notes, and move on with your lives. Most people have already made up their minds anyway, so why alienate the ones that try to give you the benefit of the doubt?

Comment

Comment

A cop bashing thread ? Damn, is it monday again already...

Who cares, some of you hate em, some of you don't care, and some of you like em... SSDD...

And whoever said they got a WARNING from a trooper...I'm calling BS
                        Last edited by dcs13; 08-26-2013, 02:51 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post

And whoever said they got a WARNING from a trooper...I'm calling BS
                          I saw the warning, it was legit. Like a willy wonka golden ticket.

Comment

I got a warning from a trooper in childress years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X