No announcement yet.

Granite hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to DIY. When I was unloading the top, it leaned over just a hair too much and exploded in my hands.

Shit is too expensive to make that kind of mistake. It's worth paying someone.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I diy'ed mine top mount sink since I like the look of it better that way and mine was a corner sink have more 4 extra cuts I had to do vs doing a solid block and paying someone to do it.

Think I saved 3k+ since I used the fancy granite lowes wants $75 sq ft installed on.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        https://www.flooranddecor.com/counte...z=12&start=110

prefab where you can just pick it up same day 112x26. Make your own cuts ( not hard if you can hide the cut marks) and drop it in diy.
        I actually dont mind giving it a shot, however, none of their granite is made for the sizes of an island (unless i missed it). Seconds and surplus has some that I've looked at also.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          I actually dont mind giving it a shot, however, none of their granite is made for the sizes of an island (unless i missed it). Seconds and surplus has some that I've looked at also.
          Ya I was going to suggest second and surplus for the island the one in arlington is fantastic. Or do a butcher block island and granite kitchen.

Comment

Working...
          X