No announcement yet.

Ozark on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That twangy little cunt needs to be SS Junk'd upside the head!

Comment

I told my wife they were going to make out and she said hell noooooooooooo, and then it happened. You know who!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I told my wife they were going to make out and she said hell noooooooooooo, and then it happened. You know who!
        Hahahaha! I told mine “oh dear god, he’s gonna fuck her. Just watch.”
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I want to see Ruth and Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm get into a battle of the wits. That'd be great.

Comment

To me it was one of those things where as you saw the developments it was always in the back of your mind but you were like no way. Then it Happened and it was a WTF!? moment, but you knew it was coming. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Mine was in denial all the way until she climbed on top.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Welp, since we ain't got shit else to do, we started watching this show last night, fuck!

Is all I have too say...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Didn’t see season 3 ending the way it did, I’m curious why she ended up splattered over everybody. Did boss man not like the way she was trying to take the others out of the picture?

Comment

Finished it up last night.

Spoiler in white text...

I really liked the show, kinda of like a breaking bad, but not having lots of episodes of wasting time on insignificant bullshit (Saul is getting like that too).
                    I believe Navarro killed Helen because she came across as wanting to be more than an attorney and trying to snake away power from the Byrds and she didn't have the Marty skills to keep laundering his money. That and her daughter was going to be a liability and she didn't have the balls to kill her daughter like Wendy took care of her bi-polar brother, which I believe was more than bi-polar, that mothufucker was straight up cookoo.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      +1

Comment

Working...
                      X