No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had we received the whole stimulus amount, it would have been spent entirely at local independent/small businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Lol, everyone here has a 12 inch dick and makes 6 figures. None of us qualify for a that crap.

I got mine this morning
      Speak for yourself, mine's 4.5" around

Comment

I won't get anything either and I will be paying this year once I file.
        01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

No check yet but expecting one. The benefits of early retirement.

Edit: Go it. Probably spend it on the hookers and blow.
          Last edited by homealone; 04-15-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
            I won't get anything either and I will be paying this year once I file.
            It's based off last years taxes. This year I owed but last year I got a small refund.
            we got the full 3200 for two adults and one child.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              We make to much, ain't getting a dime. And I have to send the i Rs monies today...
              IRS deadline got extended until July 15th. I'm not sending shit til then.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We don't get anything. I was kind of psyched that I only had to send the IRS 150 bucks this year.

Comment

About $450 for me, wasn't expecting anything at all to be honest.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Mine rolled in today. I'll just be throwing it right back at the University of North Texas. Kind of odd that every time I've got a stimulus check from the government a Republican has been President. But lets not talk about that.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Mine rolled in today. I'll just be throwing it right back at the University of North Texas. Kind of odd that every time I've got a stimulus check from the government a Republican has been President. But lets not talk about that.
                      Its bizarre. Republicans are billed as only making the rich richer...but these checks don't even cover upper middle class.

I didnt get a stimulus from a republican...but I did get $8K from Obama to buy a house 10 years ago!

Comment

Trillions doled out?

So this is one of those times when everything gets more expensive, but my pay doesn't increase.
                        WH

Comment

How is this going to be taxed/recovered by gov on next year's return? I've heard they will just lower the deduction amount you can claim.

Comment

One freebie the illegals won't get

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Kind of odd that every time I've got a stimulus check from the government a Republican has been President. But lets not talk about that.
                              Would you have needed one if it weren't for this virus? Got any other suggestions? Before this, the Economy was blazing. You can't put this on the current President. The only difference here is that if Bernie were in power you would be taxed even more all year covering johnny/elizabeth's trans surgery, not trying to survive in an economic pause.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                We make to much, ain't getting a dime. And I have to send the i Rs monies today...
                                We did get our "free" money but I feel your pain I had to make my wifes quarterly estimated today.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X